The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Non Playing Card Card Tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eyevandrago
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Eyevandrago
Hi everyone. I recently got a copy of Cinemental by Nikolas Mavresis and I think it’s a clever effect with beautiful artwork. I’m also eyeing SNAPS by David Jonathan & Dan Harlan which is a deck of photo cards available for pre order on Penguin. I wonder if anyone has a list or if people could give me suggestions of other effects and decks of cards that are not traditional playing cards. ESP cards are obviously another. Do people know and like any other specialty printed deck effects?

Thanks!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2005 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Sean Mann
View Profile
New user
Essex, UK
96 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Dan Ives has the Charades deck produced by Alakazam.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5865 Posts

Profile of motown
Alphabet cards, Tarot
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Gennovense
View Profile
New user
Santiago
43 Posts

Profile of Gennovense
You Know by David Jonathan.
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
842 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
A routine I always liked from the 2nd Book of John, now sadly OOP, was "The Horse Race" using number cards. It looked to me like it would be very commercial and audience-involving. Never did find the number cards though!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Non Playing Card Card Tricks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL