The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stand up wild coin... (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Cool, job done.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I had the pleasure of attending Sean's online Zoom lecture which was first class in every sense of the word.
He taught his excellent stand up wild coin routine which is not only very commercial but extremely practical for the real world, his teaching was very good and everything was demonstrated clearly.
You had the chance to ask questions which Sean was more than happy to answer and it was virtually impossible not to come away impressed with the whole lecture from start to finish.

If your looking for strong magic that is tailor made for the real world then do check out Sean's work I guarantee that you will be happy that you did.

Thanks for sharing your work with us Sean
Warren
griz326
View Profile
Regular user
Eureka, Montana
129 Posts

Profile of griz326
Excellent Wild Coins variation. Jonathon's idea to have a spectator hold a cup might be a good modification if you could get them to balance the cup on their head Smile Kidding about the balancing act, but think avoiding the pocket and reclaiming the cup clink are worthwhile considerations.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2020, griz326 wrote:
Excellent Wild Coins variation. Jonathon's idea to have a spectator hold a cup might be a good modification if you could get them to balance the cup on their head Smile Kidding about the balancing act, but think avoiding the pocket and reclaiming the cup clink are worthwhile considerations.

Thank you for your kind comments. I have always LOVED David Roth’s original wild coin, where he uses a coffee mug to collect the coins. Much as I also love this, in my working environment of being at tables or mix and mingle working stand up, makes this difficult. I have tried using a glass with a silk hanky in it to hide the coins and then to pull the silk away to reveal the change, which was nice BUT..... guess what they wanted to do after the coin was placed inside?

They wanted to look!

I guess in a more formal setting where the audience are distanced away from the cup/mug then fine, but where I work the spectators are very close and makes the mug for me, an impractical situation. But hey, if the mug/cup works for you.... go for it!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stand up wild coin... (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL