The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Trip: new coin book by Rick Holcombe (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Degio
View Profile
New user
It took me years to get to
94 Posts

Profile of Degio
I just noticed on YouTube that Rick is 10 years younger... Smile
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
30 Posts

Profile of bassinator
I just purchased Rick's eBook, and I look forward to reading it. I'm just starting out with coins, but Rick's YouTube videos have been great instruction so far. Even if the book is a little advanced for me, I'm sure I can grow into it. I wanted to go ahead and contribute to him and his family for his generosity with the free stuff, especially through these strange times we live in these days. Keep it up Rick!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6441 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2020, Rick Holcombe wrote:
Thanks cointrymaven for the kind words.

Anyone interested can send $15 to

paypal.me/rickholcombe

I will email you the ebook directly.

Dang! I was thinking this was an actual book.
Oh well, good luck with it Rick. I'll be first in line if you ever decide to publish one day. Smile
Rick Holcombe
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of Rick Holcombe
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, magicfish wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2020, Rick Holcombe wrote:
Thanks cointrymaven for the kind words.

Anyone interested can send $15 to

paypal.me/rickholcombe

I will email you the ebook directly.

Dang! I was thinking this was an actual book.
Oh well, good luck with it Rick. I'll be first in line if you ever decide to publish one day. Smile

I did print a run of 20 physical copies. I have sold them in person at conventions over the past 2 years. I do have a couple left, unfortunately the price goes up because of the printing and mailing costs. Let me know if you want a physical copy.
bbeishline
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of bbeishline
Rick, could you list the contents out for us? I just watched your rolling retention vanish video on YouTube last night and really liked it. Is it on there? It's always nice to have a written description as well as a video tutorial. I took a look at the site but would like a little more detail about what's actually in there.

Thanks,

Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Trip: new coin book by Rick Holcombe (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL