The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Ice Breaker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

prodigitalmagic
View Profile
New user
West Olive Mi
48 Posts

Profile of prodigitalmagic
Allways make sure to have a good ice breaker iif your going to go up to a stranger to perform remember thay don't know what your about to do for instance I was walking around at a car show and came up to a cop and introduced myself as a magician and asked if he believed in other forces at play such as magic well after hearing this his hand inched to his gun. and I said relax your the one with the gun I'm the nervous one
he laughed and let me intertain him for a moment with coin bite and vanishing quarter /penny to dime and time stop.
prospero
View Profile
Special user
Elsewhere
572 Posts

Profile of prospero
Funny story.

Remember to use punctuation.
#1magician
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of #1magician
That's funny, keep up the good work.
i dont call 911, i simpily perform the bullet catch and than point the bullet at them and ask if they care to try.
Azaziel
View Profile
New user
California
51 Posts

Profile of Azaziel
Ask them if they want to see a card trick.. they say yeah pull out your deck shuffle, flourish what ever.. Ask to think of a card, pull out a card and say what is your card.. They name it.. If it is there card, hey good for u, if not say that would have been cool. What you think?
The greatest tick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Ice Breaker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL