The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Washington's Wig (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charles schneider
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of charles schneider
Here follows a cute idea and an insight I gained today.

I performed Karrell Fox's Washington's Wig for a friend. (Found on Coin Clasics Vol 2) She responded quite positively but added that she half expected me to reproduce the quarter - revealing a BALD George Washington! This was such an interesting "kicker," I wish I could smelt my own bald-eagle AND bald-George quarters! Maybe sand-paper or a dremel daintily handled would shear the first prez of his periwig.

I learned to listen carefully to the comments, off-handed suggestions/thoughts and impulses of a layperson. Some of their subconcious inclinations just might smack of magical routining brilliance.

How might one "sculpt" a coin down so as to alter it visually? (for entertainent purposes only of course!)
Chris "linkster" Watson
View Profile
Special user
England
564 Posts

Profile of Chris
On Dan Watkins site there are links to sites which offer custom coins made...I guess you could have some made and get your telephone number printed on the back like a metal business card Smile Dan's site is http://www.coinvanish.com I think it will be under the links section...worth check out all the site though great for coin magic!!

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Washington's Wig (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL