The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlocked By Gustavo Sereno and Gee Magic (120 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12 [Next]
Felipe Oliver
View Profile
New user
Brazil
51 Posts

Profile of Felipe Oliver
Quote:
On May 17, 2020, Gustavo Sereno wrote:
Hello Felipe,

we don t have plans to insert the peak to smartwatches. We defend since the beginning that all of our settings and features were different from Iunlockyourmind and we want to keep that way.
i hope you understand.

best regards,

Gustavo Sereno


I really don't understand. Communication between smartwatch and cell phone is not a magical demand and was not created by anyone in the world of magic.

Inject, Wikitest all use this type of communication and none of them was the creator of this technology ...

android users suffer from this app shortage.

But I respect your point.

Thanks for the quick response.

Regards
Gustavo Sereno
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Gustavo Sereno
Hello everyone,

Unlocked has just been performed in national tv.
I know the language will be difficult to understand but you can see what he did Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8XpvJx4......7cpB3_ps

Regards
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
USA
50 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
I thoroughly enjoy this
Doric
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Profile of Doric
Just heard the news. 😠
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1661 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Pray tell? I'm out of the loop.
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1620 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Check Myke Phillips facebook. He made a video with the news. Smile
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1661 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I read through all the comments, gonna watch the video to get a better idea. But I think I get the picture. Smile
tleong
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
20 Posts

Profile of tleong
Hi, may I know whether Unlocked has been remove and stop selling ? Thanks
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, tleong wrote:
Hi, may I know whether Unlocked has been remove and stop selling ? Thanks


It hasn't because Gee magic doesn't care about originality or IP. Support the original from Myke Phillips.
Nachtzehrer
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
322 Posts

Profile of Nachtzehrer
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, cardistry master wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, tleong wrote:
Hi, may I know whether Unlocked has been remove and stop selling ? Thanks


It hasn't because Gee magic doesn't care about originality or IP. Support the original from Myke Phillips.



The Myke Phillips that deceived Apple to get his app approved and then got his developer account terminated by Apple? That Myke Phillips?
Alex
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, Nachtzehrer wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, cardistry master wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, tleong wrote:
Hi, may I know whether Unlocked has been remove and stop selling ? Thanks


It hasn't because Gee magic doesn't care about originality or IP. Support the original from Myke Phillips.



The Myke Phillips that deceived Apple to get his app approved and then got his developer account terminated by Apple? That Myke Phillips?


The one who was reported by one of his competitors (probably someone from gee magic) and was deleted. Almost every magic app developer breaks the apple rules in some way. This is very clearly a rip off and I'm sad to see so many supporting it.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
This Myke Phillips.
Gustavo Sereno
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Gustavo Sereno
Cardistry master "probably someone from gee magic???" LOOOOOOOOl

first:
how the held we knew that he was breaking the rules from apple?

Second:
many have supportting it because the truth comes always to the top.

Third:
Stay safe
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, Gustavo Sereno wrote:
Cardistry master "probably someone from gee magic???" LOOOOOOOOl

first:
how the held we knew that he was breaking the rules from apple?

Second:
many have supportting it because the truth comes always to the top.

Third:
Stay safe


1. Because someone told Apple exactly how he did it. 2. What does supporting bad rip offs have to do with that
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2897 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, Myke Phillips wrote:
This Myke Phillips.


That Myke Phillips is a good and honest man based on my experiences with him.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Gustavo Sereno
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Gustavo Sereno
1- I m going to ask again. how the held we knew that he was breaking the rules from apple??? was that public???
2- that means that you don t know the truth of what happened.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3857 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
99% of magic apps break Apple’s rules which prevent any app from imitating any part of the Apple interface. An app imitating the iPhone calculator is against the rules, an app imitating the Lock Screen is against the rules, an app imitating the maps app is against the rules, and app imitating the notes app is against the rules and so on. Pretty much all devs get around this by the apps default settings not mimicking the Apple interface but allowing the user to then mimic iOS by changing settings.

This was not always the case, in the early days of magic apps Apple didn’t have a problem with it. Even now there is little consistency with how these rules are applied. In the case of IUnlock I seem to remember this not being a problem until one of the updates struggled to get approved because it mimicked the Lock Screen. Then the app was changed to make the defaults not look like the real Lock Screen.

What happened to Myke could happen to many other popular apps, either because someone reports the app to Apple or because a reviewer flags it when an update is submitted for approval. Web based apps do not suffer this problem but at the same time those apps cannot take full advantage of all of the phones features.

Whilst I don’t always agree with Myke and we have crossed swords once or twice over the years I can say having met him in person that he is a decent and honest chap.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Dominique Blanco
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Dominique Blanco
Hello guys I made my purchase today but didn´t get the link in my confirmation mail. Is there a second mail that I have to receive or how do I access to the product? I already contacted Goncalo and Gustavo, no answer received at this moment. Thanks for any advice
Dominique Blanco
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Dominique Blanco
Everything resolved and Pedro was very kind and helpfull
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Ann Arbor
1245 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
The original iUnlockYourMind app disappeared from my phone and from the App Store sometime within the last couple months. Even while it was active, it didn’t do a very good job of keeping up with IOS design updates. The lock screen always looked a bit “off,” and getting the app set started having blips and glitches. It was a shame because back in the day, it was one of my favorite effects to perform, but it seemed like it was too much of a struggle for the developer to keep up with the tech changes. I wonder if a web app would have an easier time with updates since it wouldn’t be beholden to Apple’s review process. I’m intrigued by this release but still feeling a bit burned by the fact that such an expensive app vanished from my phone with no warning about obsolescence. I understand that tech has a shelf life, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. I see that the person who developed iUnlock is also selling a web app version. In my opinion, he should have grandfathered iOS users onto that version, or at minimum offer a discount to transition, instead of letting their purchased app die with no alternative. I think I’ll check out this alternative.
Jeff Travilla - I own an advertising agency to help finance my magic addiction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlocked By Gustavo Sereno and Gee Magic (120 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL