The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlocked By Gustavo Sereno and Gee Magic (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2021, pearljamjeff wrote:
The original iUnlockYourMind app disappeared from my phone and from the App Store sometime within the last couple months. Even while it was active, it didn’t do a very good job of keeping up with IOS design updates. The lock screen always looked a bit “off,” and getting the app set started having blips and glitches. It was a shame because back in the day, it was one of my favorite effects to perform, but it seemed like it was too much of a struggle for the developer to keep up with the tech changes. I wonder if a web app would have an easier time with updates since it wouldn’t be beholden to Apple’s review process. I’m intrigued by this release but still feeling a bit burned by the fact that such an expensive app vanished from my phone with no warning about obsolescence. I understand that tech has a shelf life, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. I see that the person who developed iUnlock is also selling a web app version. In my opinion, he should have grandfathered iOS users onto that version, or at minimum offer a discount to transition, instead of letting their purchased app die with no alternative. I think I’ll check out this alternative.

You will be disappointed with unlocked. Contact Myke. He might be able to offer you something but if he doesn't I know hes working on a new version after his developer account was taken away.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Yes, I must confess I was also disappointed, paid Euro 300,00 for the Pro version, bought an iPhone 6 plus for Euro 250,00, especially for this effect because I was an Android user. Then bought 2 Pebble watches and soon after the app stopped Pebble support. My first disappointment. I was thinking of buying an Apple Watch but I already invested over Euro 600,00 and never used it. Also, I was never able to get the app working as in the demo, and receive input in real-time with vibrations. The developer didn't help, so I waited with buying an expensive watch.

A few years later I decided to move to iOS for the Photo quality and magic apps (about half a year ago) but soon the app was terminated. I felt really sorry for Myke, but I was also very disappointed. One of the most expensive magic tricks I NEVER performed just died. One day Myke offered a new app for $15,00 special price for IUYMPro owner, and a few hours I felt lucky and within 24 hours I went back to the site but now I had to pay the full price, $100,00 Dollar for the app that already cost me sooooo much.

I was the proud owner of an iPhone 12 Pro Max now but no IUYMPro... I contacted Myke, and explained it very kindly, but never got any reaction... now I was VERY disappointed!! Smile

He may be a great developer, and maybe it's not his fouls, I'm also one of the only ones that stood up for him (see page 2 here!!!) but no matter what I was APP LESS... IUYMPoe, the expensive trick that I never performed was gone...

Gone with the wind, no offer, no help, no magic...

Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
I know this is an old thread but now that iUnlock is not seeming to come back, can anyone recommend another app that can be used for a similar effect?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yes. This one. Smile
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Unlocked seems to be unavailable
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2022, mikenewyork wrote:

Yes, didn't you say that in your last post??
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
No. Unlocked and iUnlock are not the same
GoncaloGil
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of GoncaloGil
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2022, mikenewyork wrote:

Hi,
Unlock was never unavailable...
You can find it here:
https://www.geemagic.com/product/unlocked-2/

Best regards,
Gonçalo Gil
tleong
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
22 Posts

Profile of tleong
HI guys, I'm just wondering whether this app Unlocked by Gustava still available as I don't seem to be able to find it in Play Store? Or this app already dead? Thanks
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Did you see the post directly above yours?
casco1
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of casco1
I bought it from the link above and I did not receive anything. Not even a confirmation email of my order. It looks like a scam. Does anyone have any info about this product?
casco1
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of casco1
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2022, casco1 wrote:
I bought it from the link above and I did not receive anything. Not even a confirmation email of my order. It looks like a scam. Does anyone have any info about this product?

Actually, I just had to send an email. Now everything has been sorted. So I can confirm that the link still works! Great costumer service and great product.
Baba
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Baba
Does anybody else have Problems to start the App. can not reach it and cannot Open the Website to Set it up again. Thx
Baba
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Baba
Got an answere per Mail

Still having server hosting issues, we are working on to fix it or on to changing server without losing all the users data. We are working on it the fastest we can. We can assure that Unlocked will work again soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlocked By Gustavo Sereno and Gee Magic (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL