The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Top coin releases for 2019 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wednesday
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
54 Posts

Profile of Wednesday
I haven't purchased any other products this year, but Sick 2 was a massive improvement in quality compared to Sick 1.

Both in terms of routines and the production. Having a voiceover while Ponta explains the details of what he's doing is way better than the first Sick release.
Although I have his first release, it wasn't until Sick 2 that I actually started to practice and use the undercover spread. He gives a good explanation on how to get into the move and also some finer tips that proved extremely useful.

Don't have top 2 or 3 for 2019. But Sick 2 was a great purchase.
ocb
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of ocb
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2020, Wednesday wrote:
Don't have top 2 or 3 for 2019. But Sick 2 was a great purchase.

Then let me mention two more great coin releases for 2019, one video and one book:

Emerald by Rall, released by The Impossible Co. like Sick 2
Giacomo Bertini's System for Amazement by Stephen Minch

Thanks,
Oscar
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4832 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
And you mite Like My latest Set of Notes ! " not just Coins ! P.M. Me for more info !
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
TheGladsomeBeast
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of TheGladsomeBeast
The Institutes by Jeremiah Zuo, bought this earlier this year and absolutely adore it. https://www.jeremiahzuo.com/product-page......agic-fan
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8607 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, his stuff is quite good. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Zauberman
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2020, TheGladsomeBeast wrote:
The Institutes by Jeremiah Zuo, bought this earlier this year and absolutely adore it. https://www.jeremiahzuo.com/product-page......agic-fan

Jeremiah Zuo has a move called 'The Drop'.

He does the move superbly plus does some great routine utilizing it.
It looks awesome on video and I've been debating for ages on ordering

Has anybody here got the move down pat and how hard is it to pull off?

Sorry to side track.

Back to subject, my best Coin Buy 2019 was Danny Copelands "Insights". I learned to do "the Fingertip fling' which I love and use. Plus lots of other stuff I'm still playing with Smile
Degio
View Profile
New user
It took me years to get to
94 Posts

Profile of Degio
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2020, Zauberman wrote:
Back two subject, my best Coin Buy 2019 was Danny Copelands "Insights". I learned to do "the Fingertip fling' which I love and use. Plus lots of other stuff I'm still playing with Smile

I guess you are referring to Danny Goldsmith...
Smile
draupnir
View Profile
New user
Texas
51 Posts

Profile of draupnir
I purchased System for Amazement by Giacomo Bertini and it has been so much fun to work through. I'm pretty early on in my coin handling journey, however, this has been giving me a really strong foundation and helping me learn a lot of things that have really helped. Overall the pictures and descriptions are so well put together that I think this book would be perfect for anyone wanting to learn coin magic.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
937 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Kozmo over at ReelMagic.com ($5 bucks a month. Best deal in Magic) has Bertinis book for $65. Even if you only sign up for one month. $.02
Giacomo
View Profile
New user
Florence (Italy)
91 Posts

Profile of Giacomo
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2020, draupnir wrote:
I purchased System for Amazement by Giacomo Bertini and it has been so much fun to work through. I'm pretty early on in my coin handling journey, however, this has been giving me a really strong foundation and helping me learn a lot of things that have really helped. Overall the pictures and descriptions are so well put together that I think this book would be perfect for anyone wanting to learn coin magic.

Thank you very much draupnir!
I am very happy that you have hit the precise essential point:
my central goal was to build a complete coin system, which anyone can use to learn from scratch and manage any coinmagic, without the need to learn anything else. Stephen Minch was perfectly successful in writing and making my book. So with my book you can learn coinmagic from scratch even if you've never worked on it
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
30 Posts

Profile of bassinator
Giacomo, I've been interested in the book as well. So the book is structured for a beginner to work through?
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
937 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Jun 1, 2020, bassinator wrote:
Giacomo, I've been interested in the book as well. So the book is structured for a beginner to work through?

that's what he said. 🙂
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4900 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2020, Dollarbill wrote:
Kozmo over at ReelMagic.com ($5 bucks a month. Best deal in Magic) has Bertinis book for $65. Even if you only sign up for one month. $.02

I'm pretty sure you were/are wrong on that. With Reel Magic sale(rebates) you pay full price - $80 in this case and your "Rebate" (the $15) is given as credit on you next 3 months price @ $5 per month subscription payment. You really do save $15, you just have to remain a member for the next three months to benefit (and really, why wouldn't you for all that content at only $5 a month)? In the end, you cannot just sign up for one month. You would have to stay for 3 more (although free with rebate credit) o get full advantage.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Top coin releases for 2019 (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL