The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Vault - Card Sleights - Shin Lim (a Magic Portal review) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
The Vault - Card Sleights - Shin Lim
$10.00 (Download)
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=66365

The Hype:
Shin Lim's 'go to' routine with a deck of cards!

Learn what Shin Lim does when somebody hands him a deck of playing cards and asks him to perform. Fast. Effective. Amazing card magic at its finest. Taught to you by a master.

My Take:
You most likely are fully aware of Shin Lim due to his winning appearances on both "America's Got Talent" and "America's Got Talent - the Champions". A lot of us became aware of him when he fooled Penn and Teller on their show with a stunning card routine. He has been very successful in Vegas with a show at the Mirage.

His success is something we all aspire to. (But you would think he could afford a comb!) Even more so is his skill level. The good news here is that all of the moves are probably within your skill level. While none of the moves is original with Shin, he does add his touch to them showing you how he handles each of them.

For 10 bucks, you get a 22 minute video that will teach you:
Riffle force
Estimation and timing force
Criss Cross force
Milk Shuffle
Twirl Change
Erdnase Color Change
Mercury Card Fold
Load card into mouth
Tent vanish

The video starts with a very pretty routine by Shin then goes into the explanations of the moves. He does not go back and teach you the routine step by step but becoming familiar with all of the moves (if you don't already know them) and watching the video a few times, you should have no problem putting this together.

Downloads are getting more and more popular with the quality going from great to waste of time and money. For you to get a nicely produced private session with Shin for only $10.00 is a virtual steal.

I would recommend this highly both for the price and the magic taught. This is definitely one I will watch a few times and work on.
RCarruth
View Profile
Veteran user
Spartanburg, S.C.
341 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
Thanks Jim Canaday.. I just got the download so we'll see if I win AGT 2020... ;-)
Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Vault - Card Sleights - Shin Lim (a Magic Portal review) (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL