The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Easy to Read/Marked Deck (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
eddini
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of eddini
Quote:
On May 12, 2020, magicwiia wrote:
I have the DMC Elite and would recommend it. Diamond Jim Taylor's deck is very clever.

That's a great deck great markings I was able to pick them up lol. For me I use the penguin as the markings are great and as said above you can get a brick for $60.00. The best deal around. I've owned about every marked deck out there. The worst for me was Boris Wild's deck. My favorites have been the SUM Deck, and The Code by Andy Nyman. Recently I bought Jermay's Marksman Deck. It's clever but you need good eyesight. Again you can't go wrong with Penguin's Marked Cards.

Ed, [Eddini]
Kassim
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Boris wild marked deck are great
michaelpenkul
View Profile
New user
Toronto Canada
44 Posts

Profile of michaelpenkul
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, eddini wrote:

The worst for me was Boris Wild's deck.

Quote:
On Feb 23, 2021, Kassim wrote:

Fascinating how much opinions can differ based on preference. Maybe we can offer a few reasons why we like particular versions.
Kassim
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2021, michaelpenkul wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, eddini wrote:

The worst for me was Boris Wild's deck.

Quote:
On Feb 23, 2021, Kassim wrote:

Fascinating how much opinions can differ based on preference. Maybe we can offer a few reasons why we like particular versions.

i prefer this deck because I can see the marking from a distance and find any card in a matter of seconds Smile
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2340 Posts

Profile of todsky
The DMC’s are by far the most popular marked decks sold at my store, for whatever that’s worth.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Osyris706
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Osyris706
Ease of reading I'd say the penguin marked deck and the DMC's.

The penguin marked decks are cheaper so you don't have to worry about messing the cards up in any way.

The new DMC's come in mnemonica and have markings for that as well.

DMC's have a unique marking system which makes them easier to read further away from than other marked cards.

Both are nice. Imo
Nikodemus
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of Nikodemus
Quote:

I think the principle behind the Boris Wild deck is very clever indeed - but the marks are too small for my feeble eyes.

In fact most markings are too small for me - which is why I like the Penguin deck and the DMC.
I don't find the DMC significantly more readable than the Penguins. So Penguin is my preference because the price tips the balance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Easy to Read/Marked Deck (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL