The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Two different defective tables? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kivers
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of kivers
I ask myself the odds of receiving two different defective tables ordered at different times from the same vendor. Both were sale items, listed as new. One was the "Table the World Awaited" and came with a defective, cut column. At first I was dismissed but later they connected me to Rich Hill to get a new column. Table number 2 was a Circle Table from Tora magic. This came without the flange in the base of the table. Holes were there and base looked used. Twice in a couple weeks period I have gotten defective, incomplete, and what appears to be used merchandise. They offered to take the Tora table back -- what a nightmare, even though I am told they will pay for the return shipping. What about the shipping cost I paid to get the table? I have lost my trust and confidence in this company. I won't be doing business with them again. Never had a problem in the past. What do you think the chances are of this happening.?
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Sounds like they took the proper steps to fix the issue. What else should they do?
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Two different defective tables? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL