The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Where on the net can I find how to directions for Jumbo coin vanishes and productions? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Four Jokers Magician
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Four Jokers Magician
Where on the net can I find how to directions for Jumbo coin vanishes and productions? Also I was wondering how do I produce A 2 pound jumbo 7 inch half dollar besides "palming" it between the back of my pants and just swing it out onto the table when they are looking the other way. So in other words I need a website with lots of illistrations on the basics of Jumbo coin moves.
Thanks a lot guys
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Not sure that stuff is on the web. The coins are rather new.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Dr. Rubenstein(sic??) has some work on jumbo coins in his books, manuscripts and videos. I can't remember which one.

A jumbo coins through table routine stands out in my mind from one of his manuscripts.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
bigchuck
View Profile
Veteran user
Nothing clever has ever been said in my
400 Posts

Profile of bigchuck
You should check out Gary Kurtz's Flurious routine. It will blow your mind (and you will be working on that one for a long time).
"The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact
mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows. - Frank Zappa"
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Do yourself a favor and check out David Stone's "Smile Land" on "Coin Magic Vol. 2." You may also want to look into Garrett Thomas' "Big Coin, Little Purse." That can be found on the very end of his video, "Any Questions?"
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Henry Evans Something More Than an Illusion Volume 2 has an effect called "Invisible Jumbo Coin." The effect is eye popping. Though it is not my style of magic to perform, it certainly my style to watch... visually stunning. Also, the effect can be performed with no sleeves. Smile
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
As far as things on the internet. You are S.O.L.

Besides, if you really want to learn it you should BUY the material that teaches it.

Chris
Adam Keisner
View Profile
Veteran user
London
335 Posts

Profile of Adam Keisner
'Jumbo coin magic' by Graham Kirk this is the only book to my knowledge on jumbo coin work check it out if you can find it. If not pm me and I ll direct you regards Adam Keisner
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Brian Proctor,

Not being a knob, but Smile Land is on volume 2 of David Stone's videos.

Shoot Ogawa has a quick and visual routine called Shooting Kennedy on Cultural Xchange.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Thanks for the heads up James. I noticed something wasn't right. I have the video even, just extremely tired lately.

Brian
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
I cast another vote for Shoot Ogawa's Shooting Kennedy on Cultural Xchange. Visual magic at it's best. Just watched it again. awesome.
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
The Graham Kirk book is excellent. I have one of the first copies. Unfortunately he passed away but he had some excellent manipulation sleights with CDs too.
You should get the book it is great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Where on the net can I find how to directions for Jumbo coin vanishes and productions? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL