The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Doing live show for kids via Zoom (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
If the client prefers to be the host (particularly if you are dropping in to perform a 30 minute set within a larger birthday party Zoom conference that the client is running), have the client make you a co-host from their computer. Then, once you are a co-host, you can Spotlight your own video so that the audience members see you and your show take up most of the available space on their individual computer screens.

The audience needs to know that they must watch in Speaker View (which shows the person currently speaking) rather than Gallery View (which shows all the attendees in a mosaic of much smaller autonomous images). The mosaic format will make you and your show look very small on their screen and what the other attendees are doing simultaneously may also be distracting.

To help you with audience interaction, even if you are ‘Spotlighted’ as the main speaker, you can select Gallery View for your own computer and you can see all the audience at once - assuming you are performing to less than 20 different households/computer screens.
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1175 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Well, I didn't expect to be mentioned in Barron's magazine, but you never know. It's about a Zoom show I did, I think it was my first one. Second paragraph from bottom: https://www.barrons.com/articles/top-adv......?mod=RTA . By the way, I only found out cause I subscribe to Google Alerts, which I suggest doing so you know whenever you are mention online.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Doing live show for kids via Zoom (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL