The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Prop carrier (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20525 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2020, Kaliix wrote:
I table hopped for about a year and never once needed a fanny pack. I managed to carry quite a bit in the jacket and pants pockets while managing to avoid, how shall we say, unsightly bulges.

I've done it for over 30 years with the same results as you!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Count Hatrick
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Count Hatrick
I prefer to work just out of my jacket, but when doing kids strolling needed a bag for balloons and small pump. So got a small travel bag which I can wear under my jacket. It also means I can add a couple more props in, which come in handy. Suggest a trip to a suitcase shop, they have many options available, or a camera store.
Chuck Finley
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Chuck Finley
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2020, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
Dude. A fanny pack? May as well grow a mullet too.

The kids are wearing mullets again too. In fact the K-Pop kids do it so we will see them everywhere again soon enough.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Prop carrier (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL