The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SOZA - The Sword of Za'Atar by Roger Nicot (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I placed my order on Saturday and I went to the mailbox on Sunday it is not here yet . . . . LOL
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Patience is virtue, StarManager. LOLOL
IanB
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby
262 Posts

Profile of IanB
I love it that much I’ve bought 2 ... Thanks Roger ...
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
No.... Thank You, Ian!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2020, Roger Nicot wrote:

LMAO Roger! It's now WEDNESDAY and I'm outside waiting by the mailbox again . . . LOL
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Just ordered this today. Looks great. Will I have it by tomorrow?
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
You should have it by now Mr. Effecto!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, StarManager wrote:
Quote:

LMAO Roger! It's now WEDNESDAY and I'm outside waiting by the mailbox again . . . LOL

StarManager, I trust this little beauty has made its way safely into your waiting arms by now. Smile
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On May 15, 2020, videoman wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

StarManager, I trust this little beauty has made its way safely into your waiting arms by now. Smile

Videoman - ODDLY it HAS NOT and it has been two-plus weeks since order. But I do have a nice tan sitting all day at the mailbox. I gotta give the Shark team some leeway on getting this out so have been quiet, but anxious. I will indeed proudly report on arrival . . . Thanks for giving a darn, Videoman! Much support and well wishes!
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Quote:
On May 15, 2020, StarManager wrote:
Quote:
On May 15, 2020, videoman wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Videoman - ODDLY it HAS NOT and it has been two-plus weeks since order. But I do have a nice tan sitting all day at the mailbox. I gotta give the Shark team some leeway on getting this out so have been quiet, but anxious. I will indeed proudly report on arrival . . . Thanks for giving a darn, Videoman! Much support and well wishes!

StarManager, It is time for me to do some research. You should have received it before now. Send me a private email to roger@card-shark.de with your order number. It should have posted from Cleveland on 4/30.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I got mine super fast. Made very well. Fantastic props. Love the effect.
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Quote:
On May 16, 2020, MR Effecto wrote:
I got mine super fast. Made very well. Fantastic props. Love the effect.

Thanks Mr Effecto! All the best!!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
So I looked for my order as Card-Shark reached out to me! I cannot find my order! I believe I went all the way through the steps and I must have not clicked the final buy button. So all that waiting at the mailbox is my fault and Card-Shark, like usual, is perfect! And to reach out to me for a $35 item is wild! Well - I'll order it again and in a few days I can report. But really - the folks here are men I respect in Magic and they have all said it before me. This is a keeper and a mini masterwork. I'll be back here in a week screaming I love it. I know what I'm getting and what I need to do and it's just a lovely little device with a great effect. Hart's off to Card-Shark for making this and for their outstanding care of Magicians and customer support!
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
I am so sorry, Roger informed me about your problem during the purchase. Our shop database crashed recently, and during the repair process, there must have been a few lost registrations, including yours. No worries, the address database, where we store all the contacts, is intact. However, the best would be just to place the order and create a new account in the online shop. Could you please do that? And then get out of the sun for a few days, please Smile
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, Card-Shark wrote:
I am so sorry, Roger informed me about your problem during the purchase. Our shop database crashed recently, and during the repair process, there must have been a few lost registrations, including yours. No worries, the address database, where we store all the contacts, is intact. However, the best would be just to place the order and create a new account in the online shop. Could you please do that? And then get out of the sun for a few days, please Smile

Aloha and thank you for reaching out. I have tried, as of even a few minutes ago, to just open a new account with a different email. Nothing works. I tried for about an hour last night. So frustrating because I just bought REX and KNOW I have an account. For now, I asked Roger to send me a Paypal invoice and I'd pay it but there is no way I can make an account or place an order right now. PM with any help? Thank you!
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Did you check the mailbox?
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, Bill08 wrote:
Did you check the mailbox?

Did not because I cannot place the order but the Card-Shark team is on a fix for me. I also went to your site and knocked myself out looking at every page. Really cool stuff you are creating. Lots of possible applications. Very creative and I will follow and purchase. Good work man!
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Thanks so much! Hope they figure out the account at Card Shark so you can order
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On May 19, 2020, Bill08 wrote:
Thanks so much! Hope they figure out the account at Card Shark so you can order

They indeed did! And I got the order in today! They had a glitch for a couple of days and that kicked some clients off. Then coming back - and everyone needs to know this - your user name is case sensitive. All good and Card-Shark has been great solving this for me!
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Thanks, I've been meaning to pick up one of their famous Double Deckers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SOZA - The Sword of Za'Atar by Roger Nicot (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL