The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SOZA - The Sword of Za'Atar by Roger Nicot (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dfolson
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of dfolson
Mine just came and I think this will be a fun one.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1072 Posts

Profile of StarManager
So mine came but was literally missing the sword! So I contacted customer support and they sent me one, which I must say, is quite fine and solid metal. (and sharp) . . . I'm playing with some concepts but the base mini-illusion is exactly as shown, totally workable, and even comes with a load holder for the finale. simple but effective. Fantastic! Go Card-Shark!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4644 Posts

Profile of videoman
Wow StarManager, you were really put thru the ringer on this one. My apologies but I almost had to chuckle at your run of bad luck with this. Did you perhaps offend the great Za’Atar in some way? 😃 But glad it all worked out and you were happy in the end.

FYI, if any owners of this should lose or damage their sword, they are available pretty inexpensively at...where else...Amazon.
They may not truly be swords of Za’Atar but shhh, your audience doesn’t need to know that.
There also a couple other styles available that may suit some performers.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cocktail+swor......ity_4_15
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1072 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Videoman thanks! I ordered some wild toothpicks on Amazon myself after the official one arrived. So now I've added a toothpick switch from the regular sword to a gold one with a skull head. At the very end, I'm handing the sword head on to the spec to hold for the last part and switch is already done for the new pic. They are all pointy so a brush to the jacket and a stab of the #1 and pickup of #2 is an easy job. After the tons of coins drop bring attention back to the spec with the pic and the change from the sword is a show stopper . . .
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4644 Posts

Profile of videoman
👍🏻 👍🏻 Nice!
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3425 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I think you need one more "kicker" in the routine JT...Smile Kidding, nice thinking. Those cocktail picks look cool and I am ordering some for other effects as well.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1072 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2020, J M Talbot wrote:
I think you need one more "kicker" in the routine JT...Smile Kidding, nice thinking. Those cocktail picks look cool and I am ordering some for other effects as well.

JT - Thank you for chiming in! So I took your advice and while in the middle of the 2nd coin drop-through, I stop everything and do sword through condom and then sword through arm, then back to the multi-coin climax, then the sword switch reveal, then I made a jumbo sleeve and the sleeve gets huge (ala big 3" coins) and then . . . . LOL

Here are the pics I got from Amazon. These are AWESOME! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K1Y......F8&psc=1

Hope this is helpful to my Café Bothers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SOZA - The Sword of Za'Atar by Roger Nicot (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL