The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » HULL OF A PEEK By STUNNINGER (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1737 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2020, Nestor D wrote:
I just bought it, you get a way to peek any paper folded in two and put inside an envelope.

Relevant characteristics:
- You can just fold one of your business cards once (no need for a proper Hull card but it works best with card stock).
- The envelope is ungimmicked but it has to be sensibly larger than the billet.
- The mentalist has to be the one putting the billet inside the envelope and getting it out. Once the billet is inside, he can show both sides of the envelope.
- The billet is inserted fold side up (and not opening side up which would be much more suspicious).

Overall it works as advertised and I could see myself using it Smile

(for those who have it, I would probably use a dab of post-it glue to ensure that everything is locked where it has to be and opens as I want it independently of the type of paper)

Nestor, thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts! Great idea to add a dab of post it glue Smile. Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » HULL OF A PEEK By STUNNINGER (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL