The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Total 3 shell beginner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
Hey y’all I really want to get into the 3 shell game but not sure where to start? Good shells that will be easy to learn on & work with, & will last but not break the bank? Best DVD to start with? Any thing I missed?
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
drmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of drmagic
MagicVin,
As a beginner, I personally liked the Sal Piacente DVD on the shells. Some dealers sell a combo kit that includes a mat, shells, pea and DVD.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
I ended up getting the SFS Pro Street Shells, the SFS Perfect Pea, & the SFS DVD’s (digital down load version). I have to say that I could not be any happier. The shells look awesome and feel really sturdy like they will last a VERY long time. The DVDs are good too. With the instruction in the DVDs, the perfect pea’s, and street shells I was doing a basic routine in a surprisingly short amount of time. Really enjoying working with this set!
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Total 3 shell beginner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL