The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Billet Jazz - secrets to create the purest moments of mind reading (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1125 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
So has anybody received there book yet? Jose I think its time you sent an electronic version to those of us who have been waiting over a month for this.
Lakewood, Ohio
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On May 31, 2020, j100taylor wrote:
So has anybody received there book yet? Jose I think its time you sent an electronic version to those of us who have been waiting over a month for this.

The book has some billets on it and all the copies are signed. I donít want to ruin the experience.

I prefer to refund your money, than giving a digital version.

I will refund your money and you will still get the book. Iím so sorry about this. I have sent all packages on time. I have photos of each of them being sent. We are living a very interesting moment in history.

Can you please PM your email so I can refund immediately? You can pay me when you get the book if you enjoy it if not no problem.

Stay safe and be well brothers.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
582 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I heard my local area's post office is operating with 15% of their staff. Im guessing its similar across the board. It's super annoying for us waiting for stuff, trust me I know, Im still waiting for several packages to arrive Smile Safety first and all that!

Hope everyone gets their stuff soon!

Take care,
Dan
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1125 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
That is very generous Jose. I don't want a refund. I will continue waiting. Thanks Jose.
Lakewood, Ohio
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On May 31, 2020, j100taylor wrote:
That is very generous Jose. I don't want a refund. I will continue waiting. Thanks Jose.

Thank you so much!

I promise you that Iím as concerned about this as you.

Letís wait a bit more 🙏🏻
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

Profile of NeilS
A package I ordered from Penguin took a mighty long time - far, far longer than usual. But it did eventually arrive.

These are strange times - it is just a case of being patient, taking care and keeping safe.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle, WA
498 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
I'm still waiting too. Frustrating, but I will try to be patient.

If ANYONE receives a book, please post here to let us know.
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1125 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
I am tracking the package. Finally saw some movement. Still in Mexico, but was accepted by a facility. So there is movement!
Lakewood, Ohio
teenagelabotomy42
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of teenagelabotomy42
Mines been accepted since May 6
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Iíve made a hard decision.

But itís done.

Everyone who purchased my book will get a digital copy within the next few hours.

Iím sure you will get your physical books soon.

I canít wait to read your reviews.

Stay safe and be well brothers.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
All digital copies sent!
😊
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
teenagelabotomy42
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of teenagelabotomy42
Read it all this morning. Really really enjoyed it! Shame we had issues with the delivery, but shoutout to hooking it up. Would recommend!

Also, when someone challenges me I become "The Man Who No's" Y'all gonna have to come to the show if you wanna see that.
Pepsi Twist
View Profile
New user
Bexhill UK
69 Posts

Profile of Pepsi Twist
I just noticed today that I was sent the PDF as well, so I'll share my first impressions (despite only a quick read through, and being strictly amateur).

The negative for me first, is that the ad copy begins by saying something about 'nothing beyond a piece of paper and a pencil, which is what I was interested in. Only 1 (I believe) of the methods taught uses just a pencil and piece of paper. I don't think the copy is misleading because it doesn't say that's what's involved, but it strongly implied it to me, and means that none of the techniques are of any use to me.
My other negative is that I'm sure I've seen some of the techniques before, including the one with 1 piece of paper, though I couldn't say if the handling was the same.
I'm well aware of how magic products work and what to expect (variations and slight improvements rather than amazing new techniques that let you see inside a person's mind) but for the money I was expecting a bit more innovation.

Into the positive though, everything claimed in the ad copy seems to be true. Everything seems pretty solid and I'd be shocked if it hasn't all been used a hundred times by Josť (no pipe dream stuff).
I really liked the 2nd section (?) which is like an illustrated bullet point list of presentational angles and reveals, I'd buy a whole book of that for all kinds of techniques! The art is nice as well, very clear and I think pretty stylish.
The essay section had some good ideas, that was good reading too.

it's very clear that Josť has a lot of confidence in his ideas, which is conveyed and passed on through the text. Especially combined with his offers of refunds and sending out these PDFs, he very clearly believes in his product and I'd have total confidence in buying his products in the future.

I'm still not sure where I sit in regards to the book, for me personally I didn't really get much I'll use and it was a lot of money, but on the other hand it's obvious the care and pride that Josť takes in his work (not a rush job or half-assed cash-in) and I'm pretty confident that some people will find some really awesome material to elevate their work.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
The reviews are in!
Thanks so much for your support. If you need help with any of the techniques or presentations just go to e-mentalism and click the chat button, Iím there!

Best billet book Iíve read.
Richard Dover on Apr 28, 2020
ďThis is one of the most amazing books Iíve read about modern billet techniques. Everything is practically self-working technically speaking. Worth every single cent.Ē
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2020, Pepsi Twist wrote:

I really liked the 2nd section (?) which is like an illustrated bullet point list of presentational angles and reveals, I'd buy a whole book of that for all kinds of techniques! The art is nice as well, very clear and I think pretty stylish.

Iím currently working on a book just about reveals! 100 + reveals and presentational angles all fully illustrated.
You will love it!
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
A new review was posted today at e-mentalism.com

YOU HAVE TO READ IT!
James on Jun 08, 2020
ďI never liked mentalism routines with billets but after I read the material of this book I totally changed my mind.

This book is a must have! Just imagine: you are out for dinner, one of your best client recognize you and approach you to say Hi, then he ask you to perform something for his friends, your phone is dead, the cards are at home, you canít risk with propless mentalism, what do you do?

Well if you read the material in this book youíll be able to perform miracles with two of the most common object in the world, business cards and a pen, and the best part is that everything is direct and sure fire.Ē
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
361 Posts

Profile of TimonK
This is excellent.

Great book that gets straight to the point with many highly practical ideas that I'm excited to use. Besides offering several great new techniques for peeking, Jose offers his thoughts on how to work existing peeks, like the AN, to get more out of them (there's a wonderful ploy here that conceptually turns the AN into a full billet peek).

One of my favorite non-peek pieces is what feels a littke bit like a PIN guess using two secret digits - very cool bit of knowledge at work here.

Didn't find anything at all that felt like fluff. It's all very practical, workable and well though-out. This counts among the (much!) better mentalism books I've read lately.

Highly recommended.

Cheers,

T.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
marcpaul
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of marcpaul
This book arrived today and itís fantastic. It is undoubted Josťís best material to date, everything is a worker! Really clever, clear, elegant thinking getting to the heart of mentalism. Iím impressed by every single item. This is the work of genius!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I too have just received the printed book and have just finished reading the first section. This is really excellent material and have already come away with an approach I will definitely be using.

Also, pleasingly, the book is well-produced and illustrated. It is a real delight to read and I can see this becoming a classic as far as billet reading and handling is involved.

Jose has done a brilliant job.

Neil
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Books are arriving all over the world!

Finally! Couldnít be happier!

Thank you for your support! Your reviews inspire me to give the best of me.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Billet Jazz - secrets to create the purest moments of mind reading (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL