We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psych-artist.com - Colin at his best! (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Alfred Borden
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Alfred Borden
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2020, tjackson8685 wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2020, BMWGuy wrote:
Hey guys,

For the bonus, can someone point me to where I can get the said material that Colin uses?

Thanks

Alex

Alex I will send you a PM with what I ordered from Amazon

Tim

Hello,

it would be great, if you could also send me a PM with that information.

Thanks.
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Any reviews of the four routines?
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1390 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Um.. very first post by Drew Backenstoss that began this thread.
It's all in the reflexes.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1567 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2020, Illucifer wrote:
Um.. very first post by Drew Backenstoss that began this thread.

Drew’s word and opinion I worth more to me than most. Obviously, colin’s work speaks for itself as he’s one of the best working today but if drew pits his stamp on it, all the better.
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Possibly the best investment I’ve ever made. This release is phenomenal, my favourite is Colin’s Headline prediction he uses to close his show. Followed closely by his new work on his out of print T.W.U. Pad.

Each project lasts at least an hour and Colin has gone into minute detail on how to perform each piece ( and how not to perform ) each effect has had the wrinkles ironed out, making this as streamlined as possible and it shows in some of the unseen live footage that is also shared.

Take advantage if you can by getting all four, you won’t be disappointed.

Can’t recommended this highly enough. 😊😊😊😊
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
I highly recommend this! I got ForceSight and ENVision only because I missed the discount period but I will be getting the rest of them soon.
ForceSight is full of brilliant ideas which I found inspiring and I will definitely use parts of it in routines that already exist in my show.
ENVision is absolutely brilliant and again, I found some gold nuggets that fit in my show brilliantly.
I will use parts of both routines to improve upon things that I already do or to create routines that I wanted in which some parts were missing.
You can tell that it is Colin's intention to give as much as possible to the viewer and I genuinely felt that he was holding nothing back. I found some extremely valuable points and ideas even in the last few minutes of the download and not only when he was discussing the main methods.
A great investment! Highly recommended. Smile
FarhadB
View Profile
New user
Columbus, OH
13 Posts

Profile of FarhadB
So glad I found this. Didn't even know Colin released any material. I will get these one by one. Looking forward to diving in!
casco1
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of casco1
What about the webinar? I bought the pro package and I have not received any update. Wasn't it fixed for the 30th of April?
casco1
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of casco1
My bad, just found it.
I wrote directly to Colin and he answered immediately, top notch service!
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of Open up your mind
I am very excited about this, the full routine can be found here. I also hope Colin will someday reveal how to tell if somebody got their foot stuck in concrete! This may be a little expensive for some though, especially me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9f_RnRsga0
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On May 20, 2020, 19grijos wrote:
I am very excited about this, the full routine can be found here. I also hope Colin will someday reveal how to tell if somebody got their foot stuck in concrete! This may be a little expensive for some though, especially me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9f_RnRsga0

Wonderful performance of a super-pro in action!
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
569 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
One of the best sections of the FULL “Force-Sight” routine is actually edited out of the Royal Variety Performance found on YouTube Smile Smart move by Colin - not only for his own interests but also for those who invest in this particular download.

Best wishes,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX

ELEMENTARY: Now Available!
ALL PROJECTS AVAILABLE AT: www.mindofandrews.com/colleagues.html
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2544 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I'm getting this in spite of the fact that I'm sure it will be somewhat impractical given our current "no touch" state of performance. On the other hand, I respect Colin's work a great deal and my purchase is, in some ways, just to validate his thinking!
Ray Pierce
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Has anyone yet used ENVision in actual performance or online?
Arielhamui
View Profile
New user
Buenos Aires, Argentina
56 Posts

Profile of Arielhamui
Force-Sight Use a5 or a6 pads?
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Apologies! The message I sent was not of force sight, Penguin magic erroneously sent it to me when I made an enquiry about it.
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

I have not bought envision but to me it all seems quite obvious if Colin is writing on the back of the envelope. Correct me if you have bought this and know it is not that. I hope I have been subtle enough.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1415 Posts

Profile of MDantes
It’s the greatest.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Dr Ross
View Profile
Regular user
Lincoln, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
Colin incorporates a lot of layers into the routine that increases its impossibility and impact. It's excellent!
Ross Bartels

Author of:
'Janken' (propless RPS effects) and 'Tacitus'
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2356 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2020, 19grijos wrote:
I have not bought envision but to me it all seems quite obvious if Colin is writing on the back of the envelope. Correct me if you have bought this and know it is not that. I hope I have been subtle enough.

That’s part of the routine. You write on the envelope and then rip it open and hand it to them. The inside sheet has info that matches what was written.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psych-artist.com - Colin at his best! (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL