We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orion book by Phedon Bilek (163 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4236 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2021, phedonbilek wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
I would also really like to hear some more about how the material resonates with people. Or even better: how it fares in actual performance. 252, have you performed anything yet? Do you have a favourite routine yet? I would love to hear about it.

Since you are saying that, I need to mention that Orion being a large project, it's only now that people are starting being 'ready' with the material. I just mean that they've just finished reading it... :-D (at least for the first ones to get it... Others still haven't, so we have time) . And already, there are some very interesting ideas posted in the dedicated group on Facebook. This morning, Eric Trumbauer posted a very interesting application of Restricted Imagery/Phasma applied to Lenormand oracle cards...

Before that, very interesting posts were made by Jerome Finley, Adrien Lochon, and a very nice effect (filmed) by Michael Clark, where he applies Phasma to a Rubik's cube routine....... Very nice.

That's the best compliment to me: seeing the material applied to fields I haven't explored. And God knows that despite the 600 pages, I've merely scratched the surface in Orion.

Be all well, and have a very nice weekend

Phedon

It truly is a remarkable achievement that you have written these two substantial volumes on what one can argue is based mainly on essentially one main principle yet throughout both books, there's not a single page which felt like it was just repeating the same thing over and over. There's much to glean from each page so it's been quite a treat to work through.
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2021, kissdadookie wrote:

It truly is a remarkable achievement that you have written these two substantial volumes on what one can argue is based mainly on essentially one main principle yet throughout both books, there's not a single page which felt like it was just repeating the same thing over and over. There's much to glean from each page so it's been quite a treat to work through.

Thank you very much kissdadoukie… Did you finish the whole thing, I mean: the two books?

And yes, Phasma is the main building block, but despite that nothing feels repetitive, and this is thanks to the multitude of tools added each time. I hope you will be using them in your existing material, or even better: take them in different directions.

Thank you again for your kind words. They mean a lot.

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3778 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
The main principle taught in these books is Phedonism. Once you have read both books and watched Sybil you will be a full blown Phedonologist 😀

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2021, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
The main principle taught in these books is Phedonism. Once you have read both books and watched Sybil you will be a full blown Phedonologist 😀

Mark

Mark 😂😂😂!!

…and if on top of the above you have also read Proteus, then you’ve reached the point of no return…. Eventual symptoms such as burning your ESP cards and throwing away your peek wallets are normal.

Phedon
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4236 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2021, phedonbilek wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2021, kissdadookie wrote:

Thank you very much kissdadoukie… Did you finish the whole thing, I mean: the two books?

And yes, Phasma is the main building block, but despite that nothing feels repetitive, and this is thanks to the multitude of tools added each time. I hope you will be using them in your existing material, or even better: take them in different directions.

Thank you again for your kind words. They mean a lot.

Phedon

I'm nearly through with the second volume. Smile It helps a lot to have had and been using Phasma for awhile now. I picked that up when you and Michael released your original lecture notes for it.

Note to Potential Buyers: Don't worry if you did not pick up the Phasma lecture notes. That content is basically in Orion for which Phedon also put more work into them since the original write ups in the lecture notes Smile
Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
153 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
Format Question: Ebook Format

I was hoping to buy Orion, but I wanted to know what the file format was and whether I could read it on my Kindle.

Thanks.
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2021, Ravenspur wrote:
Format Question: Ebook Format

I was hoping to buy Orion, but I wanted to know what the file format was and whether I could read it on my Kindle.

Thanks.

Hello my friend,

Orion is available only in physical format, and it won’t be sold as an ebook.

Friendly,

Phedon
Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
153 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
Thanks for responding, Phedon.

I saw the limited edition and then saw it for $29.95 on a site that appears to be a pirate site.
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2021, Ravenspur wrote:
Thanks for responding, Phedon.

I saw the limited edition and then saw it for $29.95 on a site that appears to be a pirate site.

Hell, if it's that price without being a pirate site, I am buying myself a dozen copies right now!

Phedon
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Hi Phedon,

Is there a date for the non-limited edition to be out?

Thank you!
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2021, ko_brian wrote:
Hi Phedon,

Is there a date for the non-limited edition to be out?

Thank you!

Hi Brian,

The release of the Silver edition is still unknown. However, I PMed you.

Much love,

Phedon
JesterAndrus
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of JesterAndrus
I can say that it was worth it for me to (eagerly) wait the two years until release,
and I don't think it will be another two years until the silver edition will be released for those which get interested now.
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2021, JesterAndrus wrote:
I don't think it will be another two years until the silver edition will be released for those which get interested now.

Of course not!!

Silver edition might even kick in right after Michael is done shipping the Gold set. If not, it will be close.

Two years? Hell no! 🥴

Phedon

P.S: I’m glad to read that the long wait was worth it JesterAndrus
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
439 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Less than 100 copies of the Gold Edition of Orion left.

If you have any interest in getting the gold edition with slip case.

The silver edition will be coming out but it will cost more money and not be in a slip case.

Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
One of the few books that has caught my eye recently. Order is in. Look forward to it.
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2021, brehaut wrote:
One of the few books that has caught my eye recently. Order is in. Look forward to it.

I wish you a speedy reception, and may Orion find you well. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Phedon
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Received on Friday (very quick) and have begun to read. Looking forward to it!
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Hi everyone,

Just so you know: only 50 copies remain in stock. Make sure you email Michael Murray at

info@mindfx.co.uk

to be placed on the list to make your purchase, if interested.

Due to the fact that Michael did a crazy job ensuring the book doesn’t fall into pirate hands, and due to the fact it was not sold in the usual fashion, but rather, only on invitation, plus, the size and weight of the set, plus, Brexit complications, with extra customs paperwork, all these contributed to restrict shipments to like 5 sets a day, making everyone believe the books were… out of stock!

So, that was just to answer many questions sent to me via PM here. There are still a few available.

Mitch love to all,

Phedon
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1902 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
I’m not sure I know Mitch but I appreciate the love and the update.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
I’m not sure I know Mitch but I appreciate the love and the update.

Have you read Orion? If you have, then know that Mitch is Eric’s brother. No less.

Phedon

P.S: ****ing autocorrect
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orion book by Phedon Bilek (163 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL