The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orion book by Phedon Bilek (181 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
peculiarone
View Profile
Veteran user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
324 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Hello Phedon,

I am eagerly anticipating the release of Orion. I have and love Proteus and Sibyl.

What will you be charging for this book?

Thanks
Tony
elcycib
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of elcycib
Whatever price Phedon decides to release this much anticipated collection at, one thing for certain , is that it will be much much less than its true worth!!
Can’t wait for it!!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I am excited to report that the impending release date is getting closer and I have opened up an email registration facility for anyone who is interested in being kept up to date on this wonderful set of books. As there are only 400 copies of the limited edition gold slip case set being produced I am giving everyone an advanced heads up.

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/new......lip-case

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
GaMBiT_101
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide
135 Posts

Profile of GaMBiT_101
Hi Michael,
I just clicked on the link and it says that the book is already sold out. Is that all copies of the book sold out or it the copies that were available at Mindfx. Thank you
"Being able to do tricks, doesn't mean you're able to be Entertaining!"
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
GaMBIT_101, don't worry, it hasn't sold out. I had to set the inventory on the product to zero so that I could open the facility for people to enter their emails to be notified when it finally does become available. If you wish to submit your email on vai this page you will be amoung the first to know when it lands Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Michael, was a price posted? I didn't realize this was a limited release, so I may have to buy this sooner than I had planned. Looking forward to it. Never been disapointed by Phedon!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1354 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Aside from the gold slip case and limited number, are there any other unique aspects to the limited edition?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2021, bekralik wrote:
Aside from the gold slip case and limited number, are there any other unique aspects to the limited edition?

I have it on good word that Phedon hugs and kisses every book before placing one strand of his hair in each edition.
Don’t quote me on this.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2021, 252life wrote:

I have it on good word that Phedon hugs and kisses every book before placing one strand of his hair in each edition.
Don’t quote me on this.

WTF. Who the hell spilled the beans?

Now, the reason I'm rapidly losing my hair will become obvious...

Quote:
On Mar 19, 2021, bekralik wrote:

So there are no misunderstandings, let me clarify something. I was never a fan of 'Limited' editions', when this means that only that number of copies will ever be made, and if you're not among the ones who got it, just spend your time looking for a used copy, or just F@#$ yourself because the 'material is too good' for you. Therefore, the 'Limited' edition here means that

- you'll get the Gold set, which comes in a slipcase. This edition is ONLY sold as a set. Hence the slipcase
- you'll pay less for the two books with the slipcase (Gold), as a set.

After these Gold sets (exclusive to MindFx) are sold, the Silver edition will be proposed by other dealers as well, like Vanishing. The Silver books have the same exact contents, but they'll be sold SEPARATELY, without the slipcase, so one can decide to start with book #1: The Hunter, and postpone the acquisition of book #2: The Pleiades. The combined price of the two separate Silver books will be, I repeat, higher than the one of the introductory Gold set with the slipcase.

The final price is still under discussion, as although I will never overprice my work (I want to believe that I have proven that point), Orion won't be that cheap, as only the quality of the production I chose has significant costs: Steve Haresign printing (I chose the best paper according to me, the material of the cover, the ribbon inside, etc.), Phill Smith lay out (you'll love it), etc. But I promise: the price will be way below what would have been normally charged for the quality and the amount of material, routines, and especially, TOOLS, that one will discover in Orion.

I hope my little post helped to clarify certain points. If I can help further, please do not hesitate.

Quote:
On Mar 19, 2021, RedDevil wrote:
Michael, was a price posted? I didn't realize this was a limited release, so I may have to buy this sooner than I had planned. Looking forward to it. Never been disapointed by Phedon!

I am humbled. Thank you Robert, that means a lot. And I promise, you won't be disappointed this time either.

Lots of love to all,

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2021, 252life wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2021, bekralik wrote:

Don’t quote me on this.

In that case I will order ten.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
miltos
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of miltos
You aren't ready for this.Mark my words.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2709 Posts

On the contrary. I'm always ready for hugs, kisses and hair.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
On the contrary. I'm always ready for hugs, kisses and hair.

Thank God! I’m working on your Xmas present already

-Theodore Annemann
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2709 Posts

Oh stop making me want to skip spring and summer...
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
You guys are truly beyond hope...

🤤🤤🤤
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2021, phedonbilek wrote:
You guys are truly beyond hope...

🤤🤤🤤

Smile

-Theodore Annemann
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
It’s time to start getting excited.
Orion will be here soon!

This is the first review of Orion by Millard Longman on 3/28/21

¬¬Orion by Phedon Bilek

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/new......lip-case

Imagine being able to perform in any situation and with no props at all, not even slips of paper, just your mind and your audience’s mind.

In this book, Phedon will teach you how to perform in this way!

You will give your audience the ability to think of literally anything and then reveal their thoughts in a very entertaining way.

Your audience will have no choice but to believe that you are reading their minds because in a very real sense you are reading their minds!

Now imagine that you are doing this without using any guess work, no preshow, no cold reading, no contact mind reading, no hypnosis, no suggestion; just a perfectly thought out process that you can easily learn and present.

My mind is completely blown away by Phedon’s methods!

Orion is a big book (it is broken into two volumes) and has a lifetime of learning inside its covers. It will provide many hours of fascinating reading and even more hours of happily performing the miracles inside.

The fundamental concepts are the work of genius and easy to grasp within moments of reading them.

Phedon then details many routines with complete scripts so that you can learn how to properly perform these miracles.

This is groundbreaking work for all mentalists!

After you begin performing in this way, you will stand out from the crowd of mentalists that are all doing the same tricks because you will appear to be doing what you claim to be doing!

Phedon even teaches us how to be not quite 100% accurate to look more real even though his methods are 100% accurate!

Phedon’s methods may seem too good to be true, but they are true, and I thank him for sharing this work with us all!

Millard Longman
3/28/2021
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2709 Posts

What a great review! I have to admit I am intrigued by "...his methods are 100% accurate..." . Does that mean 100% surefire or does it mean smth else?m, as 100% surefire in propless is quite rare.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I just sat down and re read everything I have from Phedon in anticipation of Orion. This man sweats gold and I’m an open fanboy with no shame Smile

-Theodore Annemann
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
What a great review! I have to admit I am intrigued by "...his methods are 100% accurate..." . Does that mean 100% surefire or does it mean smth else?m, as 100% surefire in propless is quite rare.

Thank you for your words. And yes, Millard’s words humbled me. Now, you’re raising a valid question, and I’ll do my best to answer it honestly. In Orion, there is A LOT of information. You’ll find many new, unreleased tools, many of which, suitable for a 100% prop-less use. Now, beware, not everything in Orion is prop-less! Some routines require a peek, a couple of others are billet routines... But for the strictly prop-less effects, some are absolutely 100%, indeed. Unless one makes a mistake of course. In that case, nothing is 100%. Others are not, although very close.

I’d like people to understand that personally, I’m beyond the question ‘sure fire or not’. As long as we latch on such a notion, we’re limiting ourselves. Orion goes beyond this. If anyone is after tricks that work all the time, I wouldn’t advise Orion. Orion is for those who have understood that what I’m after is experience and affect. Not hit rate.

If you liked Sibyl, Orion simply cannot disappoint you, I believe. Although different, you’ll find the same philosophy, and most importantly, the same objective: bring you as close to being (and looking) real as possible. So, if disclaimers are your thing, you might also want to consider simply bypassing this release.

I hope I clarified a bit. All I can say is that this material has served me extremely well over the years, and I believe it was time I shared.

Have all a great evening.

Phedon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orion book by Phedon Bilek (181 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL