The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orion book by Phedon Bilek (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I am honored to be reading the proof copy and it is awesome. As I told Phedon, at 675 pages I was initially daunted by the prospect of so much to read. Half way through I was regretting it ending too soon.
luiscubanmentalist
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of luiscubanmentalist
Everything Phedon has released so far has been as close to real mind reading as you can get. I am looking forward to this.
dismany
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of dismany
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2020, Bill Cushman wrote:
I am honored to be reading the proof copy and it is awesome. As I told Phedon, at 675 pages I was initially daunted by the prospect of so much to read. Half way through I was regretting it ending too soon.

Oh my Goodness, this is the most exciting thing I've ever heard in my 39 short years of living... can't wait for this sure to be modern classic, judging by sibyl alone. So so excited!
dismany
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of dismany
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2020, SteveTheAmazing wrote:
Ah, so I'm not the only one looking out for this!

Nah, been waiting for 8 months now..
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
784 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Hi all,

I read the above messages and must admit they humbled me. From Bill Cushman to dismany, I am honoured. I've put my heart into this, and if you liked Sibyl (and Proteus!), I can safely say that you will love Orion. Just imagine them both, but times 10, and with a dose of steroids.

Thank you for your love and constant support, always. You are giving me the strength and motivation to keep going.

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2424 Posts

Profile of 252life
You deserve every good word shared and more Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
JesterAndrus
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JesterAndrus
Another month is coming to an end.
What are the chances that we could get this as a gift under the Christmas tree this year? Smile
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
784 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2020, JesterAndrus wrote:
Another month is coming to an end.
What are the chances that we could get this as a gift under the Christmas tree this year? Smile

My great-grandma passed in 2000, when I was 26. I remember, from when I was a little kid she used to tell me, when I was rushing to do something: "Beware my little boy. Whoever rushes, trips!". Our Greek grandmas are full of such words of wisdom. So, imagine a great-grandma..

I never forgot this. I would love your tree to have Orion under it, but that would be rushing it. And if there is one thing I will not allow myself to do with Orion, it is tripping. Orion will not be ready for Xmas, alas. But it will be soon after, I promise. And I want to believe that you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your trust. Your impatience is a compliment.

Much love,

Phedon
JesterAndrus
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JesterAndrus
I apologize for my impatience and you and your great-grandma are of course right.
For me, it was like sitting in the living room and smelling the cake coming out of the kitchen when the first proofreaders announced two months ago that they would start work.
Since I haven't published a book myself yet, I have no idea how long it will take from there to prepare a worldwide launch.

Thank you very much for your quick response, which will reassure me for at least a few months. Smile
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2281 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

So I thought I would chime in as well.

I am still going through this, its massive. 676 pages.

I am barely on page 160.

What I have read so far is brilliant.

This will be a classic and a must have for anyone remotely interested in seeming to perform real mentalism.

I would have loved to be at MINDS when Phedon unleashed this and seen all the mentalists faces when Phedon blew them away with Phasma.

Phedon has honed and perfected the routines within Orion, so he knows what works and what doesn't.

This will be Phedon's greatest release, and Proteus and Sybil were both great, this will top both I predict.

I am already coming up with ways to incorporate some of Phedons thinking in my work, and I havent even read half the book yet, I still have a lot more to read.

Every night I try to read a few pages.

I am excited for the release in a few months and you all will not be disappointed I promise.

I will continue to post my thoughts later, for now, know that mentalism as seen through Phedon's eyes is absolutely clean, clear, crisp, and concise, and feels like the real deal.

By the way, for those of you in Spanish speaking countries, there is a routine in the book, that I am working my way through and I have found a way to use it in Spanish, and have developed a system for it, I will talk to Phedon about this, and let you all know soon.

More later.....

Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
KASASAGI
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of KASASAGI
Is this product still to be released?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2424 Posts

Profile of 252life
Yup

-Theodore Annemann
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
Any updates on a release time table, Phedon?
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
784 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2021, clairvoyant wrote:
Any updates on a release time table, Phedon?

Clairvoyant,

Thank you for your interest. Right now, my baby is in Phill Smith's hands. He is making it look sexy as hell, that's all I can tell you. After this, it will be sent to Steve Haresign, who will not fail making it something you'll be proud to have on your bookshelf. I just hope the contents match the looks, but, according to those who have read it so far, it does. But, ultimately, you'll be the judge, if you decide to trust me, around... April '21.

... I hope 🤞

Have a great evening, and be well. That's all I can wish you in these crazy, troubled times...

Much love, always

Phedon
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
611 Posts

Profile of Scott
I have also read a proof copy of Orion,

I can tell you if you like Phedon's work you will not be sorry, it's definitely worth the wait believe me.

Cheers.
Scott Creasey - Mind Reader

Original Routines With A Mental Flavour

http://www.mentalmagicism.com/
Kassim
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Don't know about you guys but I'm so excited for this. This is going to be awesome!
Silversleights04
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, Texas
157 Posts

Profile of Silversleights04
Stoked for this! Easily my most anticipated release of 2021!
-Magic sees Magic-

-Magic is the gift we teach ourselves to give to other people-
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1250 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Extremely looking forward to this!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
peculiarone
View Profile
Veteran user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
303 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Ditto, ditto, ditto, etc.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2424 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2021, peculiarone wrote:
Ditto, ditto, ditto, etc.

Ditto Smile

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orion book by Phedon Bilek (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL