We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orion book by Phedon Bilek (163 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
438 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2021, celebrity wrote:
Hi Mike, the gold edition sets are only available direct from me whilst stocks last. I believe that Vanishing Inc will be getting hold of the Silver Editions in a couple of weeks however, since the UPS delivery from the UK only takes around a week they still have time to nab a Gold set saving £50 on the price of the Silvers if ordering directly from me Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Yes I own the gold. But some of my friends are waiting to buy in USA
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1718 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I was just suggesting that even though your friends are in the US, they could still save £50, get the books earlier AND own a limited edition set by walking on the wild side and ordering from the UK just as you did.

Just food for thought for them Smile

Wishing you an amazing weekend ahead!

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4232 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2021, funnyclown wrote:
Quote:
Hi Mike, the gold edition sets are only available direct from me whilst stocks last. I believe that Vanishing Inc will be getting hold of the Silver Editions in a couple of weeks however, since the UPS delivery from the UK only takes around a week they still have time to nab a Gold set saving £50 on the price of the Silvers if ordering directly from me Smile

Best Wishes Michael

It's still cheaper to buy this from Michael for what the Gold edition costs including shipping than it will be when this is available domestically from Vanishing Inc. So the question is why would they wait for it to be on Vanishing Inc when they can try to buy it from Michael at a discount (for the Gold edition since he still has some left)?
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
438 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2021, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Best Wishes Michael

It's still cheaper to buy this from Michael for what the Gold edition costs including shipping than it will be when this is available domestically from Vanishing Inc. So the question is why would they wait for it to be on Vanishing Inc when they can try to buy it from Michael at a discount (for the Gold edition since he still has some left)?

I agree. But as you know magicians are weird that way. Lol
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1718 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Both the gold and silver editions are equally as beautiful so I know that they will be more than happy either way. I was just saying to Phedon earlier this week that these are a rare set of books in that you CAN judge them from their cover Smile

Best Wishes to All!

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
828 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
Quote:

Best Wishes Michael

The Gold is hard to beat. And it's £50 (around $70) cheaper, which covers any difference in shipping costs. Plus, it comes in a slipcase. But despite logic, whoever wants to buy from the US will find them at Vanishing Inc. The date is still to be confirmed.

Have a great evening to all

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1718 Posts

Profile of celebrity
29 copies of the ltd. Gold Edition remaining Smile

Best Wishes Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orion book by Phedon Bilek (163 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL