The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Great Site for Used Magic Books! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
611 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Hey guys,
one of our own, Don Bursell, is acquiring magic estates and libraries. He's got a site with lots of books and even some DVD's and tricks. There are a few Gospel Magic related things there too:
https://usedmagic.myshopify.com/
Check it out!
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
DonB!
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
141 Posts

Profile of DonB!
Thanks Jamie. I currently have over 1700 products, primarily books, listed for sale.

For those folks not aware, last year I purchased the remaining stock of H&R Books in Texas, and have been taking this last year towards getting all stock listed online. I am only about 1/2 way there, with over 2500 more items to list as time allows.

Thanks again for the mention, Jamie.

Always ready to serve,

Don Bursell
Don's Used Magic & Books
www.usedmagic.myshopify.com
DonB!
Non-stop laughter. Eternal Impact.
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
193 Posts

Profile of psychod
Jamie,

Thank you for the tip. I just spent a few moments checking it out and there are some excellent books there.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
85 Posts

Profile of bassinator
This is great. I'll have to spend time digging through what you have on the site. Hopefully I can find some gems Smile
dustrod
View Profile
Regular user
Western Wisconsin, USA, Earth
154 Posts

Profile of dustrod
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2020, DonB! wrote:
Thanks Jamie. I currently have over 1700 products, primarily books, listed for sale.

For those folks not aware, last year I purchased the remaining stock of H&R Books in Texas, and have been taking this last year towards getting all stock listed online. I am only about 1/2 way there, with over 2500 more items to list as time allows.

Thanks again for the mention, Jamie.

Always ready to serve,

Don Bursell
Don's Used Magic & Books
www.usedmagic.myshopify.com

Don, do you do mail order or do you have a physical shop too? I just realized I live about an hour away.
DonB!
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
141 Posts

Profile of DonB!
I am primarily mail order, but you are welcome to call me and come visit anytime I’m here.
I’ll send you a PM with my contact info, or just find it on my site.
Don
DonB!
Non-stop laughter. Eternal Impact.
dustrod
View Profile
Regular user
Western Wisconsin, USA, Earth
154 Posts

Profile of dustrod
Ok awesome, thank you.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
611 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Hey everyone:
I just ordered from Don's online store - the turn-around was quick and the prices were just right for my budget!
FYI: Don didn't ask me to post anything about his store, I just think more magician's should read and build their libraries!
https://usedmagic.myshopify.com/
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Great Site for Used Magic Books! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL