The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » “INSTANT PSYCHIC READINGS” FEATURING “THE FREEK PEEK” AND “FROM A PEEK TO A STARE” (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1795 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
“INSTANT PSYCHIC READINGS” FEATURING “THE FREEK PEEK” AND “FROM A PEEK TO A STARE”

My goal was to be able to do an instant psychic reading any time, anywhere, using a single 3 x 5 card and a pen.

But I wanted something more.

I wanted to be able to reveal both the subject’s question and a simple drawing they made.

But I still wanted something more.

The card should be cleanly folded into quarters, with no overlapping edges or steps. No sw@@@@@es. No envelopes. No turning your back on the subject. No having to put your hands in your pockets. Everything must occur out in the open, right in front on the spectator.

But I still wanted something more.

Sometimes a quick p@@k isn’t enough. I also wanted to have the option of being able to get a long stare at the information if need be.

After a year of experimentation, what I came up with has been written up in a 10 page PDF with a short video.

Over the past year, this has been sent to several very well known people in the community. To the best of my knowledge, nothing with this combination of methods has been released before. The core “FREEK PEEK” method was inspired by studying Millard Longman’s wonderful Acidus Novus multimedia CD. Millard has seen INSTANT PSYCHIC READINGS and has given me permission to publish it. A link to his outstanding product is included in the PDF.

I should clarify that this release does not provide instruction on how to give readings, rather how to secretly know the topic of the subject’s question, as well as what they drew.

INSTANT PSYCHIC READINGS was created after Q&A 1-2-3, and while it’s not necessary that you have read Q&A 1-2-3 to learn INSTANT PSYCHIC READINGS, it might be good to know both.

With so many people stuck at home, and many with a lot less money than they had before, I’m giving this away for free for the next two days.

If you would like a copy, please PM me your name and email address.
The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Very generous.
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Man you are a very generous person! Giving your work for nothing!

Best Wishes
Cristóbal
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1566 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
You are such a wonderful person, Stunninger.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Wonderful gesture!
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Psy
Thanks! Sent you a message
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1795 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Thanks for all the interest!

Lots of PMs. I’ll send these out when I get home tonite.

Before anyone suggests similarities to an old Al Mann idea, yes, I am aware of that method, and this is different in at least three specific ways. If he were still living, I would have sent this to Al Mann as a courtesy. But in truth, the inspiration for this came not from Al Mann, but from Millard Longman. To be clear, I do not teach AN in this release, but an idea inspired by AN. And with Millard’s permission.
The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Thank you for yor generous offer. I am very intrigued. But the box is full and cannot request. will try later...
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6322 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
It's another winner from Stunninger! Opens up many possibilities.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Yeah this is great thinking. Some very nice touches to the main idea that I love too (the doors idea is perfect). Thank you, love it!
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
650 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Your PM box is full. Smile
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1882 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I was lucky enough to receive this and I think it’s excellent. So casual and so much can be extrapolated from a very little information.

Great thinking, great justification.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1795 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2020, David Numen wrote:
I was lucky enough to receive this and I think it’s excellent. So casual and so much can be extrapolated from a very little information.

Great thinking, great justification.

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Really glad you like it, and I hope you get lots of good use from it.

Bill

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1795 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Yeah this is great thinking. Some very nice touches to the main idea that I love too (the doors idea is perfect). Thank you, love it!

Thank you, Nathan! Glad to hear you enjoy it, and I appreciate very much you sharing your thoughts!

Bill

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1795 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2020, Greg Arce wrote:
It's another winner from Stunninger! Opens up many possibilities.

Greg

Greg,

Thank you very much! And thank you also for all of the wonderful ideas you have sent me. I really appreciate it. You are truly a creative genius.

Bill

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1795 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
For everyone who tried to send me a PM but my mailbox was full, I just cleared out a bunch of PMs, so there should be room now. Please try again.

rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Still getting out of space message... I will try later again.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1495 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Also just tried, yep box full. I'll give it a try a lil later also
dan the man
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of dan the man
Me too..
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of dyoung
This is nice, and very usable. The manuscript is brief, and you would need to add some of your own knowledge to it, and work on a way to link the picture with the Q&A side of things. Very easily done, though. Don't wanna get my az on the line, so don't want to say too much, but Im glad to read more about this kind of technique, that feels like it's not explored enough.

Thanks for sharing!

All the best,
Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » “INSTANT PSYCHIC READINGS” FEATURING “THE FREEK PEEK” AND “FROM A PEEK TO A STARE” (48 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL