The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hi I need help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yolosocrazyso3k
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of yolosocrazyso3k
Hi, I've just recently bought the healed and sealed soda can trick from this website, they sent me an email saying that I can't get it anywhere, if anyone could help me I really need to know how to do that trick, I would do anything to know how.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Most magic shops carry the effect now. Bring your manuscript to a magic shop and they might be able to help you out.
Brian
Jim Morton
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Jim Morton
You should be able to buy the effect at this site:

Click here!

You can also now get a printed version from most magic dealers. I know for a fact that
http://www.elmagicshop.com
carries it.

I don't really understand how you could have bought it from Anders and then received an email saying you can't get it anywhere. Did you check the email for an attachment?

Jim
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I don't understand your issue.

If you bought it, they sent it to you as an email attachment. I bought mine and it was sent in just a couple of hours.

Then when you open it, it asks for a password and they tell you in your email, what password to enter.

At the price, it is a pretty nice effect.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Paul Menzel
View Profile
Special user
Boise, Idaho
530 Posts

Profile of Paul Menzel
Your message is a little confusing. Which web site did you buy the effect from? I bought the effect from Anders Moden (the creator) and had no trouble with the transaction. If you bought it from him, re-read the instructions in the e-mail to make sure you didn't overlook anything. If you purchased from someone else and are reasonably sure you were cheated, perhaps you could tell us where you bought it so others can avoid that source.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hi I need help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL