The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for Scoundrels black bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
116 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Does anyone know where I can get an extra one of the black pouches that the sfs street shells come with? I think it’s also the same bag as the fast and loose chain they sell comes in. Just looking to buy an extra one of the bags maybe 2. I checked the sfs website they sell a bag but it looks like they only sell a brown one I’m looking for the black one that comes with the street shells. Any info would be great thanks.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
116 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Just an update I E-Mailed Chef Anton directly and spoke to him about it. He was absolutely awesome to deal with. Turns out it was just a glitch on the SFS website and the black bags are still available. The glitch has been taken care of an the black bags can once again be ordered from the SFS website.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for Scoundrels black bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL