The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » The move to open a magnetic flipper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

griz326
View Profile
New user
Eureka, Montana
94 Posts

Profile of griz326
Another user suggested that I make this post here rather than where I originally put it.
So here we go:

I've got Double Deception Deluxe. It is a very nice apparatus.

My issue is the handling. In the teaching DVD the moves were all too "shifty" for my taste. Do you have to start any magnetic flipper coin routine HOT & DIRTY? Is the same true of a non-magnetic locking flipper? Do you consider the magnetic or locking flipper feature an upgrade over a simple gravity flipper?

Can anyone direct me to a less shifty way of using this piece of equipment, please?
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Do you have to start any magnetic flipper coin routine HOT & DIRTY? my quote.
I suggest you not start any magic " hot and dirty"
jim ferguson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ayrshire, Scotland
284 Posts

Profile of jim ferguson
Hi Griz,

Did you ever get a method you liked for the set-up ?

I bought my Double Deception years ago from Bob, when he was still in England - the instructions were in the form of a booklet, so I am not familiar with the handlings which are included on the DVD.

Anyway, if you're still looking for a method, PM me and I'll share how I used to get into it, in the context of the Visible Coin Through Handkerchief.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » The move to open a magnetic flipper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL