The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Post history (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russo
View Profile
Special user
780 Posts

Profile of Russo
I joined June 5th -2012 my posts start at 6-12-2012 - did I have any earlier-?-between june 5 & june 12, 2012- if so, how can I retrieve them - been told my Magic History my be interesting to others - to lazy (or old-83, June 4th))- to rewrite the many ideas-comments-personal- etc. - posted - maybe I could down load?? Also THANK YOU ALL - for the Magic Caf� - Ralph (russo) Rousseau
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5078 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ralph, you registration date was June 6, 2012. You first post on record was June 21, 2012. You may have posted between those dates however we can't tell. You may have posted in someone else's topic which was subsequently removed for any number of reasons. If that happened, your post wouldn't be visible any longer. Your personal post may have been removed if it was off topic in the forum you posted in. If you posted the same thing twice or in multiple forums, one post would have been removed.

What I'm trying to say is there are multiple reasons why a post would have been removed but once removed, it cannot be retrieved.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Post history (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL