The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (193 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..23~24~25 [Next]
Alden
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Alden
Have purchased again for second time , having refunded first purchase and unistalled, same problem , opens for a split second then disappears, no time to click on screen as it disappears instantly using Huawei P30, any ideas ?
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2404 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Did you swipe down from top with 2 fingers
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2020, Alden wrote:
Have purchased again for second time , having refunded first purchase and unistalled, same problem , opens for a split second then disappears, no time to click on screen as it disappears instantly using Huawei P30, any ideas ?


Click into the play store and select 'about this app' on Picasso Pro.

Is the version you're running 1.0.16?
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2786 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Okay I am now convinced ! I have an Iphone 6+ I was going to wait cause I heard about the isssues everyone was having but it sounds like they worked out the bugs already. I really liked you Lego idea great thinking !
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of CMR
I have an iPhone as well. Should I wait for the latest version before making a purchase? Also, am I able to use it if I switch to an android phone in the future?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2474 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Will pushed an update to iOS as well. It's pending approval so they may not allow you to download it right now. I'm not sure, as I'm not an iPhone user, but a couple people mentioned that.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2786 Posts

Profile of tophatter
So we should wait right for the update for Iphone I guess this is the way to go all the bugs will be worked out ?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1552 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Ios version working fine for me.
iphone x
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
350 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Is there a tutorial on changing all of the settings and using the templates?
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Just a comment but it would be nice if Ellusionist updated the listing on their website.
godan65
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of godan65
Hi, just downloaded.
Works fine with iPhone7 and iOS 13.3.1.
Looking forward to the templates ;-)
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Templates were meant to be up tonight?
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of amirb401
After the update last night I managed to register and get it to work.
App works nice and very well ! Few extra bugs I found of stuff that's not working but overall very nice.
I am using Android phone Samsung Galaxy note s9.

BUGS:
1) when choosing a "Background Image" I choose a picture, and it just returns to the 1st page of the "choose image eset" without adding an image. tried various images and screenshots. couldn't make it work.
2) Set App badge -> should make a little notification on the app icon according to the instructions, and yet it wont work. just no label nor a number showing up.
3) Adding a photo for the "Template" is honestly a must .. many people cant draw even decently on a phone. drawing a decent picture will be horrible for many, if we could just upload a picture we want it would be A LOT easier and I think it really a must-have here.
4) I saw the comment G said about templates, I got the new update yet no template drawings available anywhere.
godan65
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of godan65
The night is still young Smile
I suppose there will be info in this topic once the templates are available.
In the meantime my DIY stickman is becoming better and better ...
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Can this drawing site be embedded in an existing website so people go to "mywebsiteforexample.com/drawing" so the original url is not visible?
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1684 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Those interested in doing so, you can buy a separate domain, normally for very little money. Then divert the apps domain to the one purchased and enable masking. This means, they'll go to your custom domain and it will display that and not the one that comes with the app. The only issue with this is, the Picasso for some reason has the name of the website at the top of the sketch page so your personal address will contradict that of the actual app. Just food for thought! Smile

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
350 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
What keeps previous volunteers from being in that website using it while you are performing for your next guests?
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2020, JamieD wrote:
Those interested in doing so, you can buy a separate domain, normally for very little money. Then divert the apps domain to the one purchased and enable masking. This means, they'll go to your custom domain and it will display that and not the one that comes with the app. The only issue with this is, the Picasso for some reason has the name of the website at the top of the sketch page so your personal address will contradict that of the actual app. Just food for thought! Smile

Jamie Daws


That's a great idea. I'd love to see the site name removed from the sketch page itself.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2374 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2020, Joe Roberts wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2020, JamieD wrote:
Those interested in doing so, you can buy a separate domain, normally for very little money. Then divert the apps domain to the one purchased and enable masking. This means, they'll go to your custom domain and it will display that and not the one that comes with the app. The only issue with this is, the Picasso for some reason has the name of the website at the top of the sketch page so your personal address will contradict that of the actual app. Just food for thought! Smile

Jamie Daws


That's a great idea. I'd love to see the site name removed from the sketch page itself.


I agree.
dalepearson
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of dalepearson
Any idea how you get the invite to the Facebook group for this? As you buy it via the App store there is no direct link to Ellusionist to provide you post purchase info?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (193 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..23~24~25 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL