The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (203 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..24~25~26 [Next]
avimag51
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of avimag51
[/quote]

I think you are thinking as a magician...

Color Match was a best seller for years! And tou know why? Because is an amazing efect and give excelent reactions to people!
Any trick you want to perform... in order to be strong... you ned to give a strong performance, with a good script and an amazing presentation.
This trick have many many potential ideas and its fine if you don't see it. But start thinking less as a magician and more as a layman [/quote]

Color Match was a best seller for years! And tou know why? Because is an amazing efect and give excelent reactions to people!
Any trick you want to perform... in order to be strong... you ned to give a strong performance, with a good script and an amazing presentation.
This trick have many many potential ideas and its fine if you don't see it. But start thinking less as a magician and more as a layman [/quote]

thank you for your advice . just for your knoledge , I am not a magician at all , only hobbyist that like magic tricks ( card most ) and magic apps. I think like a laymen that is infront of me ( family and friends ) and I think most of them will be suspicious ( of course cause they know I don't have super powers ).
but in the bottom line just cause of my curiosity and the cheap price I probably will buy it.
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, avimag51 wrote:

thank you for your advice . just for your knoledge , I am not a magician at all , only hobbyist that like magic tricks ( card most ) and magic apps. I think like a laymen that is infront of me ( family and friends ) and I think most of them will be suspicious ( of course cause they know I don't have super powers ).
but in the bottom line just cause of my curiosity and the cheap price I probably will buy it. [/quote]

You are most definitely thinking like a magician. If you are not a magician, what are you doing here I wonder.
If you have a minimum of magic knowledge then you have tools in your brain that laymen donít possess.
I have performed Colormatch for 6 years in on my shows to all types of sizes. Not only does it kill the audience but they talk about it long after the show.
But as Amur said, if you donít like it and think itís too stupid for you, donít bother.
avimag51
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of avimag51
You are most definitely thinking like a magician. If you are not a magician, what are you doing here I wonder.
If you have a minimum of magic knowledge then you have tools in your brain that laymen donít possess.
I have performed Colormatch for 6 years in on my shows to all types of sizes. Not only does it kill the audience but they talk about it long after the show.
But as Amur said, if you donít like it and think itís too stupid for you, donít bother. [/quote

why are you wonder ?

are you one of the managers here ? I didn't see here a rules that not allowed hobbyists to be here .
as I wrote I probably will buy it , just for my curiosity .
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Thatís all you got from my whole message??
Being a hobbyist doesnít disqualify as being a magician....
if you have an interest in magic. If you perform magic to your circle of friends and family, then you are in the right place.
Then as I said your brain is no longer working like of a laymanís.

Quote:
On May 2, 2020, avimag51 wrote:
But as Amur said, if you donít like it and think itís too stupid for you, donít bother. [/quote

why are you wonder ?

are you one of the managers here ? I didn't see here a rules that not allowed hobbyists to be here .
as I wrote I probably will buy it , just for my curiosity .
avimag51
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of avimag51
[quote]On May 2, 2020, makulit974 wrote:
Thatís all you got from my whole message??
Being a hobbyist doesnít disqualify as being a magician....
if you have an interest in magic. If you perform magic to your circle of friends and family, then you are in the right place.
Then as I said your brain is no longer working like of a laymanís.

thank you for letting me stay here.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
This thread is starting to get a little messy now. If you haven't bought the app just leave it alone!
Why pull something to pieces you know nothing about?
If I was the app creator I would be disgusted by the tone of some of the comments here.

Act like grown ups for God's sake, as if we haven't got enough problems in the world right now.

If you haven't bought the stop complaining and comparing.

I am only part way through the instructions but for my limited review, it is an excellent app that had me puzzled until I saw about 3 performances that you get with the well filmed videos.
I think it was the performer at fault more than anything that gave it away to me before I saw the explanation.
As I said before you CAN do this effect WITHOUT PEEKING.

For the price you CANNOT complain.
Well done to the creator/s

Just a note to Ellusionist UPDATE your sales page please!
p.s. still waiting for someone (creator) to let me know if the android app auto updates?
SharkTrager442
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of SharkTrager442
Just wanted to chip in here. I'm probably going to buy this but haven't yet. I adore professional grade apps for magic and am limited to Android so take what I can. I do get what Avimag is saying because I watched the demos and didn't for a moment wonder how it was done. I think Colormatch is powerful because there's no apparent tech involved. As soon as you introduce a phone you introduce tech and almost give the audience a pretty obvious clue to what's happening. I know it's about the power of performance but even Peter's demo was pretty explainable if you really thought about it. I love effects that just can't be pieced together. This is not that sadly.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
When you see the performances on the downloads you will see how much the demo on Ellusionists website has been edited. This is exactly how I fell for a lot of tricks that do not see the light of day now. I think if an effect is strong enough to be sold it should be filmed "AS IS" (not edited for sales purposes), because then if there is a blatant switch etc it shouldn't be sold.
mjstmagicman
View Profile
New user
Norwich
10 Posts

Profile of mjstmagicman
99% of all my tricks are obvious, without good presentation and also considering who to perform what tricks to. As shown in the video, it is the spectators phone and no visible way of seeing how the magician accessed the information. If as a magician you need to eliminate a phone, go and buy promystics color match, it is flawless, but of course much more 💰. The price of this makes it worthwhile, even if you think it will only work with certain people.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, mjstmagicman wrote:
99% of all my tricks are obvious, without good presentation and also considering who to perform what tricks to. As shown in the video, it is the spectators phone and no visible way of seeing how the magician accessed the information. If as a magician you need to eliminate a phone, go and buy promystics color match, it is flawless, but of course much more 💰. The price of this makes it worthwhile, even if you think it will only work with certain people.

I am quoting what you said "As shown in the video, it is the spectators phone and no visible way of seeing how the magician accessed the information".

I don't believe you have purchased this app, if you had and watched the performance videos on the download pages, you will quite clearly see the ways the magician is getting the information from the spectators phone.

As I said the Ellusionist demo is hacked to death in the editing suite so there is no way you know the secret (apart from a good guess).
mjstmagicman
View Profile
New user
Norwich
10 Posts

Profile of mjstmagicman
I purchased the day it came out and you can have the information sent to you without looking, thatís all Iím going to say
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, mjstmagicman wrote:
I purchased the day it came out and you can have the information sent to you without looking, thatís all Iím going to say

I said that!
mjstmagicman
View Profile
New user
Norwich
10 Posts

Profile of mjstmagicman
Well I assumed he was doing the no peek way, as thatís the most obvious, or he is just such a great magician he misdirected me : Smile
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Still waiting on an answer from LLoyd but I guess he he busy.
Templates were meant to be uploaded last night?
Are the app updates done automatically to your phone?
Thanks
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Hey guys,

Just a heads up; the update is now LIVE in the Apple App Store.

Please can you let us know at support@ellusionist.com if this fixes the issue you have.

Hope youíre all enjoying it so far!
Lloyd
patapon
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
136 Posts

Profile of patapon
Just updated my IOS app and it has fixed the only problem I was having... I can now get notifications while the app is closed. This enables me to have my phone set to my home screen and not an open app. Thanks!

However, when I click on "instructions", the app closes and sends me back to my home screen. This does not affect the performance (in fact there was no "instructions" tab before this update), but just thought you would like to know for completeness sake Smile
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2218 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Are there templates or do you have to draw or let them draw something? If so how many and what are they of. Have all the bugs been worked out? I us and android smartphone if that helps any
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Derotanim
View Profile
New user
UK
40 Posts

Profile of Derotanim
Wish I could say the update fixed the issues I was having, but sadly that's not the case. Have contacted support and hope for another update soon. I really want to get this working, as I truly think it's a fantastic app.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, garyogden1957 wrote:
Still waiting on an answer from LLoyd but I guess he he busy.
Templates were meant to be uploaded last night?
Are the app updates done automatically to your phone?
Thanks

Any news on the this please Lloyd?
Sorry for reposting but not getting any answers!
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1372 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Just picked this up after seeing Rooís review and I have to say its impressive on my iphone 11. Works as expected and method is very clever and for the price, itís good value too. Couple of things it needs:

Positive affirmation for black like what happens at the end of other colours.
Definitely needs apple watch support to take to next level (i note issues with apple which I totally understand)

I think if youíre on iphone and like the effect, its a no brainer. If youíre on android, maybe wait a few weeks as bugs get ironed out. Iíve not always been most vocal support of E, but in their defence on android, its tough to cover all the bases and at least they had a go at an app. Most places understandably donít bother.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (203 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL