The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (206 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..25~26~27 [Next]
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
I have been through the instructions once but getting stuck on some explanations.
Where can I go to get some help please without giving too much away here?
Saying that I think the "secrets" have already been given out.
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
I've been trying to set a background image. I click the Background Image option, click Choose Image, select the image, but the black screen with the two buttons (Reset and Choose Image) returns. I can't get the image to load on to the screen.
Help?
Android - Samsung S20
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, Paul S Wingham wrote:
Just picked this up after seeing Roo’s review and I have to say its impressive on my iphone 11. Works as expected and method is very clever and for the price, it’s good value too. Couple of things it needs:

Positive affirmation for black like what happens at the end of other colours.
Definitely needs apple watch support to take to next level (i note issues with apple which I totally understand)

I think if you’re on iphone and like the effect, its a no brainer. If you’re on android, maybe wait a few weeks as bugs get ironed out. I’ve not always been most vocal support of E, but in their defence on android, its tough to cover all the bases and at least they had a go at an app. Most places understandably don’t bother.

This works great with my iwatch at the moment.
I think this would benefit hugely with some templates and also that as soon as they have picked a colour and touch an area it auto fills it.
avimag51
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of avimag51
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, rowland wrote:
Quote:
Just picked this up after seeing Roo’s review and I have to say its impressive on my iphone 11. Works as expected and method is very clever and for the price, it’s good value too. Couple of things it needs:

Definitely needs apple watch support to take to next level (i note issues with apple which I totally understand)

I think if you’re on iphone and like the effect, its a no brainer. If you’re on android, maybe wait a few weeks as bugs get ironed out. I’ve not always been most vocal support of E, but in their defence on android, its tough to cover all the bases and at least they had a go at an app. Most places understandably don’t bother.

I think this would benefit hugely with some templates and also that as soon as they have picked a colour and touch an area it auto fills it.

you can get the outcomes in the Aplle Watch ?
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, avimag51 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes I get the chose colours
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Just saw the new update but disappointed that the templates haven’t arrived yet. This will eventually be a great app
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quote:
Just saw the new update but disappointed that the templates haven’t arrived yet. This will eventually be a great app

How do you get the new update?
avimag51
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of avimag51
Quote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, avimag51 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes I get the chose colours

thanks
some posts here said that there is no support on Iwatch to this app ( yet ) , but if you can , its a great advantage.
Derotanim
View Profile
Regular user
UK
126 Posts

Profile of Derotanim
Bit of an update:

I figured out why I was only getting a single buzz for each colour - I had "vibrate on silent" toggled to off in my settings. Now that I've turned that on, the haptic feedback works flawlessly.

However, I still can't get the app badge or push notifications to work. Does anyone know if there are any specific settings that need to be enabled (I already have general notifications activated for Picasso)? It would also be great to have the haptics work when the phone is locked or on the home screen.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Yeah the notifications don’t show on my Apple Watch yet, and I haven’t updated the software either so thought it would be ok...
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Was interested to read Apple uses have been able to get info on their Apple watches.

Just wondered if any Android uses have managed to pair their smartphones?

If not, I am sure this will come but just wondered.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, simplymagicweb wrote:
Yeah the notifications don’t show on my Apple Watch yet, and I haven’t updated the software either so thought it would be ok...

That’s definitely something interesting. As I did update to the new iOS and it was a massive mistake with all other apps that use BT remotes. Now none of them work with any remote I own. So I assumed the watch wouldn’t work either. However, I’m getting notifications on my Apple Watch with no issues.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, NeilS wrote:
Was interested to read Apple uses have been able to get info on their Apple watches.

For the avoidance of doubt / for clarity, i’ve not paired my apple watch with the app. However, if the app is running and you are on your homescreen (i.e picasso isn’t the onscreen app), you get notifications on the phone. If phone screen is off, these go to apple watch, just as normal notifications. The limitation as far as I can tell, is you have to dismiss the notification on watch before You get the next one.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I am so glad I bought color match pocket years ago from Craig as I have never ever seen a magic effect released to the community with so many problems as this new app .
I believe it has been bought primarily because it’s cheap , everyone is at home and bored , and the real version is a luxury very few can afford .
It’s like a comparing a Skoda to a Ferrari so you get what you pay for .
I also believe getting android involved has also caused the main problems .
With the color match pocket crayon version I bought , the easy way around the spectator not back tracking is to simply act with your back turned that you have no idea they have even pulled a crayon out . Saying ( once you know the colour ) let me know when you have pulled one out because when you have can you colour in the errr shorts .
So you act it out as if you don’t even know they have made a selection and you also make out it’s an off the cuff last millisecond doesn’t matter choice by you the performer what they colour in .
You will never have an issue that way , I hope you can do the same with this as the plot is brilliant Gaz 🙂
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Agreed. As with all E Apps, give it a couple of weeks to let the unsuspecting Beta testers iron out the issues.
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, Pugwash wrote:
I've been trying to set a background image. I click the Background Image option, click Choose Image, select the image, but the black screen with the two buttons (Reset and Choose Image) returns. I can't get the image to load on to the screen.
Help?
Android - Samsung S20

Has anyone tried to do this on an iPhone? What was the outcome?
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Where is the best place to get support for this app please as I am posting basic answers but getting no replies please?
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I am so glad I bought color match pocket years ago from Craig as I have never ever seen a magic effect released to the community with so many problems as this new app .
I believe it has been bought primarily because it’s cheap , everyone is at home and bored , and the real version is a luxury very few can afford .
It’s like a comparing a Skoda to a Ferrari so you get what you pay for .
I also believe getting android involved has also caused the main problems .
With the color match pocket crayon version I bought , the easy way around the spectator not back tracking is to simply act with your back turned that you have no idea they have even pulled a crayon out . Saying ( once you know the colour ) let me know when you have pulled one out because when you have can you colour in the errr shorts .
So you act it out as if you don’t even know they have made a selection and you also make out it’s an off the cuff last millisecond doesn’t matter choice by you the performer what they colour in .
You will never have an issue that way , I hope you can do the same with this as the plot is brilliant Gaz 🙂

Hi Gaz you definitely can do this with your back turned 😀
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, NeilS wrote:

For the avoidance of doubt / for clarity, i’ve not paired my apple watch with the app. However, if the app is running and you are on your homescreen (i.e picasso isn’t the onscreen app), you get notifications on the phone. If phone screen is off, these go to apple watch, just as normal notifications. The limitation as far as I can tell, is you have to dismiss the notification on watch before You get the next one.

No you don’t have to cancel one notification before getting the next. They just come through one after the other
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Does anybody have a link to Peter Turner performing this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (206 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..25~26~27 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL