The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (206 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..25~26~27 [Next]
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On May 11, 2020, shomemagic wrote:
How long does it take for support to reply, just got this and app keeps closing..sent feedeback..now the waiting game

Did you do the two finger downward swipe?
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Got it working, how do you load the templates, I was able to download the templates but see no way to choose one as a default..
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On May 11, 2020, 252life wrote:
I see the templates under the instructional video now. How do we apply these?

We'll be giving full instructional asap.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I just got a reply from Ellusionist regarding templates

Hello Mike,

Will is still working on getting that feature put in. For now you just have to draw them into the app yourself.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
natsuy
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of natsuy
Any updates on the templates?
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On May 16, 2020, natsuy wrote:

I’m waiting to buy based on the templates
natsuy
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of natsuy
By the way do you guys ask them to draw or you use a saved drawing? If you are using a saved drawing , did any of your spectator asked why there is a preloaded image on a random sketch site?
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3066 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I have not done this for actually spectators so my feelings are theoretical but I don’t see the problem in sending them to quicksketch/“yourname” or something like that that has a template in it. “This where I keep spectators art work” yada yada. Especially if you are comfortable with the the thumps. If no extra phone is in view it still seem like a pretty strong, fun trick.
supermago
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of supermago
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, Xcath1 wrote:
I have not done this for actually spectators so my feelings are theoretical but I don’t see the problem in sending them to quicksketch/“yourname” or something like that that has a template in it. “This where I keep spectators art work” yada yada. Especially if you are comfortable with the the thumps. If no extra phone is in view it still seem like a pretty strong, fun trick.

I've used both methods with no problem and no questions at all about the preset drawing.
natsuy
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of natsuy
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, supermago wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, Xcath1 wrote:

I've used both methods with no problem and no questions at all about the preset drawing.

Thanks for the reply supermago and xcath , actually there would be some people specially in my work ( IT) who will be thinking differently and as well as some inteliigent specs Smile , The thing is if you ask them to go to a random sketch site and see that there is a preloaded drawing then they would think that yeah he has control on the website. The preloaded drawing maybe is good for not so technical savvy spectators. But again this is just my opinion.

@xcath yes thumps are good specially in a noisy environment but on a normal setting I am hesitant to use it as the vibration sound is a little bit noticeable. I am happy using the smartwatch for a peek Smile and I guess asking the spec to draw has a much stronger effect as they will sketch it themselves then color it afterwards leaving no speculation on how it was done.
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
The idea about spectators having issues about a pre-loaded image on a drawing site is a bit silly. Being that I have four kids, I am familiar with TONS of websites that have pre-loaded images for kids to color or draw in. I see no issue with this whatsoever. The reality is, some people see technology, and make assumptions about what you have access to anyway. I don't think pre-loaded drawings are the issue. In all honesty, if we are able to create our own templates, I would personally rather use some popular characters. It could all be framed around a drawing site for kids in some way if you are that paranoid about it.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Besides, they give the perfect logic on the download - "Go to this link, it's my account where I have an image saved in there."
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I have never had any problem justifying it. "Do you have '___________ on your phone?' Actually, I already have a picture online there we can use, that'll be faster, just go here...."
Ray Pierce
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On May 16, 2020, Sean Xem wrote:
Quote:

Yes, and I am awaiting performing based on being able to load the templates. Any word on this feature?
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On May 20, 2020, dooblehorn wrote:
Quote:
On May 16, 2020, Sean Xem wrote:
Quote:

Yes, and I am awaiting performing based on being able to load the templates. Any word on this feature?

Seems we can’t get an answer on this
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Is there now a way to prevent people from going back to your link and messing up the trick? I was about to do this on a video podcast and I had my iPod touch a distance away in front of me cued up for the notifications. The thing is, I had just performed it a moment ago with a friend to test if it was working properly. During the podcast, I noticed the notification updated itself to black (which means he went back to the website for some reason) and obviously I couldn't reach out to my ipod touch and "reset the connection"... So I just didn't do the trick.

Any solutions to this?
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I picked this up yesterday to compare and play with, and I am in love with this. I've been a big fan of the color match plot since I first became aware of it, and this allows me to do it in any situation. And with the price being so low, this is a steal. The various ways included to get the information are perfect. I have not yet performed with this but am 100 percent confident out the gate. What this does, it does flawlessly. Very nice work.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
There’s still a little fine tuning going on, but I agree.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
It does seem all the good user Ids were taken though. That's a bummer, but I can work around it. I'll be performing over zoom this weekend so looking forward to testing this out.
jms15
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of jms15
I am primarily a kids entertainer, but what I do is I have the sketch site set up as an iframe on my website, so I just tell the spectator to go to my website where I have a special page set up and the sketch page shows up directly on my page. It may not work for everyone, but it is definitely an option. This way there is no concern regarding the user ID as they never see it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (206 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..25~26~27 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL