The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (203 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24~25~26 [Next]
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1589 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Quote:
On May 24, 2020, Chaz93 wrote:
I've more or less done the same. Currently redoing my website, and I'm going to just add the site there via a link. Nice way to drive clients to the site for more info and bookings Smile

Having it be anything other than just a random online drawing site totally unrelated to yourself is a MASSIVE mistake.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quick to take your money for a beta release. Templates were mentioned last month and the quote was "they should be up by tonight". Still waiting, but as you said who needs them anyway when you can easily make your own.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I gladly let them take my money. And that’s saying something. Plus it’s been one of my best and favorite Purchases I’ve ever made in the past 20 years of magic.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
I've not had a problem with it since I got it and it works great on my MiBand4
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
237 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On May 30, 2020, videoman wrote:
Listen, I'm not a huge fan of E but you are just proving my case. It's been out a month and you're impatient. If you didn't simply cherry pick posts that you feel make your case you would have also included that Lloyd got a little overzealous and made promises that unfortunately could not be met. I agree that is not good but every business makes mistakes and it's how you handle them that's important. So to be fair Will has apologized and explained that it turned out to be much more complicated than they had anticipated. So they're working on it and it's been a month and you're fed up. Fine, but that's being impatient IMO. Going beyond bug fixes and adding new features in a month is pretty quick, especially when you're servicing both platforms.

Templates have never been an officially advertised feature and you are able to create one of your own and save it. Its not that hard to do. I believe more features including templates will show up in the not too distant future.

I have almost certainly followed this thread more closely than you and in addition I actually own the app so if one of us should refrain from making ignorant comments it is you my friend.

Actually, “friend”, you are proving my case by wanting and asking to ignore (“not cherry pick”) posts that show you made incorrect comments. If that makes me impatient, so be it!

So....I will not waste my time having a conversation with an irrational person.

To everyone else, enjoy the app and I enjoy many E products.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1327 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On May 30, 2020, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
I gladly let them take my money. And that’s saying something. Plus it’s been one of my best and favorite Purchases I’ve ever made in the past 20 years of magic.

Well I am absolutely hob smacked to hear you say this. You’ve either not bought much or bought badly.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On May 30, 2020, rowland wrote:
Quote:
On May 30, 2020, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:

Well I am absolutely hob smacked to hear you say this. You’ve either not bought much or bought badly.

I wish it were that easy of an explanation as you’ve made it sound. I also believe that there’s more than just those two options you’ve offered up. I still buy way too much magic to this day. My opinion on this being one of my favorite/best purchases is surprising to hear. But it’s based on everything I’ve bought that I like for my specific style of presentation. When I’m using the term favorites, it isn’t out of just 2-3 things. I have tons of favorite pieces. Peter Turners IS3 is my favorite impromptu piece of mentalism. And one of my best purchases to date as well. It’s no secret that I like tech magic. And When it comes to APP base magic, Marc has my all time favorite product. But I still feel for me and how I use Picasso, makes it exactly what I stated earlier. One of my best/favorite purchases. Now of course I’ve made bad purchases. Like Control. Like any dice. A couple products from The Other Brothers. We’ve all made bad purchases. I guarantee that. Hell, I remember Having to order magic from a magazine when there were no online magic sites and the disappointment I had when they would come in the mail.

I have many favorites. And I have many purchases. As for bad and good, it’s pretty leveled out. And my personal opinion on Picasso is, it’s a really good product for me. As I’ve had no issues.
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Loyal user
Santa Barbara, CA
291 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Oh the suffering first world problems challenge us with...

I will be honest, I bought this on day one, and it crashed and didn't work. I have not updated or used it since. Why? Because I am patient. Most of the bugs got sorted out at this point, and I will probably start working on it this week. Being that I have worked in software for most of my life, I don't love the fact that customers are beta testers for some companies (VERY common in video games). But look, if you like the premise, then it is something worth waiting for to be sorted out. We have all spent a lot of money on effects that turned out to be a total bust and it sits in a drawer. That is money that was flushed down the drain. I don't think that is the case here at all. I have spent a hell of a lot more money for products that never worked at all as advertised.

Take a deep breath, and focus that frustration on something productive. Or, take a look in the mirror, and realize where the problem really lies, within yourself...
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4791 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 30, 2020, Sean Xem wrote:
Quote:
On May 30, 2020, videoman wrote:
Listen, I'm not a huge fan of E but you are just proving my case. It's been out a month and you're impatient. If you didn't simply cherry pick posts that you feel make your case you would have also included that Lloyd got a little overzealous and made promises that unfortunately could not be met. I agree that is not good but every business makes mistakes and it's how you handle them that's important. So to be fair Will has apologized and explained that it turned out to be much more complicated than they had anticipated. So they're working on it and it's been a month and you're fed up. Fine, but that's being impatient IMO. Going beyond bug fixes and adding new features in a month is pretty quick, especially when you're servicing both platforms.

Templates have never been an officially advertised feature and you are able to create one of your own and save it. Its not that hard to do. I believe more features including templates will show up in the not too distant future.

I have almost certainly followed this thread more closely than you and in addition I actually own the app so if one of us should refrain from making ignorant comments it is you my friend.

Actually, “friend”, you are proving my case by wanting and asking to ignore (“not cherry pick”) posts that show you made incorrect comments. If that makes me impatient, so be it!

So....I will not waste my time having a conversation with an irrational person.

To everyone else, enjoy the app and I enjoy many E products.

I'm not usually one to engage in childish arguments with immature name-calling trolls but your posts are simply ridiculous.
Which of my comments were either incorrect or irrational?
At least you admit to being impatient. Perhaps there is hope for you after all.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2020, 252life wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2020, MagicalMikey wrote:
It amuses me that y'all think templates are the issue

the real issue is there's no pairing

this is a problem Kerstein solved years ago

they should pay him to fix this for them, as their dev clearly can't

You are correct!! We should only discuss what you believe the only issue to be.
My most sincere apologies on behalf of the entire community for offending your sensibilities:)

😂😂😂😂😂 I about spit my Redbull out when I read this.
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
237 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2020, videoman wrote
I'm not usually one to engage in childish arguments with immature name-calling trolls but your posts are simply ridiculous.
Which of my comments were either incorrect or irrational?
At least you admit to being impatient. Perhaps there is hope for you after all.

LOL the only true childish name calling that occurred in our convo was you calling me an “immature troll”. It seems you’ve made another incorrect statement.

To clarify, your incorrect statement was stating that templates are a feature that were never promised, when they were promised in this thread by E reps to be complete over a month ago. Your irrational comment was asking not to “cherry pick” that post.......simply because it shows you made an incorrect comment and makes you feel better about yourself.

Keep shoveling, Videoman! You’re doing great!

Love the rest of you, fellow Magi, and hope you’re enjoying the app.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2277 Posts

Profile of 252life
I’m loving this thread Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2277 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2020, 252life wrote:
Quote:
It amuses me that y'all think templates are the issue

the real issue is there's no pairing

this is a problem Kerstein solved years ago

they should pay him to fix this for them, as their dev clearly can't

You are correct!! We should only discuss what you believe the only issue to be.
My most sincere apologies on behalf of the entire community for offending your sensibilities:)

straw man much?

I didn't say you couldn't discuss how these silly templates are bothering you.

I said it amuses me y'all are missing the real issue with this beta app.

But do carry on, if it makes you feel better in some way.

Relax brother all in fun lol
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1327 Posts

Profile of rowland
Does anybody else get the impression that there are a load of kids on this post
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1616 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Great update to the app.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4791 Posts

Profile of videoman
Some nice templates that so many have been clamoring for. Looks like they tried to include something to work with many different presentations. Some nice improvements overall. The app keeps getting better and better and it’s barely a month old. Too bad that some folks gave up so quickly and have already “moved on”. Oh well, their loss.
See, patience is a virtue kids. Smile
jms15
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of jms15
Was it updated? I don't see an update for Android.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4791 Posts

Profile of videoman
Definitely a big update but not sure about Android. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was iOS first with Android to follow ASAP but I haven’t seen any official announcement yet.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1589 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Yes it’s a major improvement.
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1178 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Just one question:

Can you get the peak of color(s) without looking at the phone/watch. I mean - can the phone be in your pocket and you will receive a shake/buzz/signal for each color chosen?

I just happen to dislike ahving my phone out while performing.

Best

Jan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (203 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL