The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (203 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..24~25~26 [Next]
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
When you buy this from Ellusionist where do you get the performance instructions?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8588 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, Lloyd Barnes wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Oh the joys of having an iPhone. Smile

It works on both iOS and Android. The spectator can use any phone they like. Or computer. Or tablet.

: )

Sorry Lloyd. This is in ref to magic apps in general in that there is nearly always teething problems with Android, due to the myriad of devices that run that particular OS. I just love being an iPhone owner as apps, more than usually work off the bat.

This does look very good.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, garyogden1957 wrote:
When you buy this from Ellusionist where do you get the performance instructions?

Right here: https://www.ellusionist.com/learn-picasso-pro
Schism
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Schism
Crashes also on Galaxy s10
Lars777
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Lars777
App opens at first, but when I try to log in the screens turns black immediately. When I open the app again, the screens remains black.
App Store states it should work on my phone (I have iOS 13.4.1)
Too bad, seems like a very cool app! Hope the technical difficulties will be gone soon.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, Lars777 wrote:
App opens at first, but when I try to log in the screens turns black immediately. When I open the app again, the screens remains black.
App Store states it should work on my phone (I have iOS 13.4.1)
Too bad, seems like a very cool app! Hope the technical difficulties will be gone soon.

Try dragging down with two fingers on the black screen Smile
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3687 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, MarvinSanRemo wrote:
Quote:
Oh the joys of having an iPhone. Smile

I have had plenty of magic apps that were garbage on IOS Smile

On a side note Pegasus, I swear I saw you on the xsimulator forums. Do you or did you have a motion sim setup? I am looking to build one myself Smile

Thanks Lloyd!

I do indeed mate. PM me.

So you are a flight simmer? I donít have a decent rig these days but I still have my HomePit in the loft. Combat sims are more my thing, but I also flew FSX a lot back in the day.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1435 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Shoot. Instantly crashes for me too. Samsung Note 9. Looking forward to it otherwise.
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Bought it right as you posted, didn't care of the problems since I wanted to get a good id!
unfortunately, the app crashes and I cant even finish typing my name on the register page..
Using samsung galaxy s9.
Hopefully this could be resolved quickly.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
We've been made aware of the issue, primarily affecting devices running Android P. Our developer has pushed an update in the last few minutes that should alleviate the vast majority of those and he's looking into the other crash reports that have been submitted.

Keep checking the Android App store for the update to appear and (fingers crossed) that should fix the issue with Samsung phones.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
544 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
I love how at the beginning of the video instructions he tells you DO NOT create an account just yet until he explains to you why. EXCEPT you canít view the video instructions until AFTER youíve create an account. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, Phatmeat wrote:
I love how at the beginning of the video instructions he tells you DO NOT create an account just yet until he explains to you why. EXCEPT you canít view the video instructions until AFTER youíve create an account. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Classic Ellusionist.

I'm looking forward to checking this out once the bugs have been worked out.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2441 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
My app on iOS is frozen after the log in screen
Johnsypoppins
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Johnsypoppins
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, Phatmeat wrote:

Crazy eh, wish Iíd known but there was no way to... sucks but I went ahead and got a refund, hoping itíll be like starting again when re-purchase.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
544 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
If you see a black screen try swiping down on the screen with two fingers. That should take you to the settings page.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3976 Posts

Profile of emyers99
So annoyed. You canít get to the instructions without registering so I register and then am immediately met with a warning video about what you should use as your ID! Now Iím stuck with a bad ID. They clearly knew this was an issue. Why not spell it out or put the warning video on the ad page so people clearly understand what to do?!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2716 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hmmmm ...
How is this different from Steven Ng's Colourz which was released September 2019?

Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2441 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Thanks phatmeat

To Eric or anyone else Iím not sure of this is a bug or a feature but it seems you can create different accounts with different User IDS and PW
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, emyers99 wrote:
So annoyed. You canít get to the instructions without registering so I register and then am immediately met with a warning video about what you should use as your ID! Now Iím stuck with a bad ID. They clearly knew this was an issue. Why not spell it out or put the warning video on the ad page so people clearly understand what to do?!

I mean, it literally says:

"IMPORTANT

The Picasso app does not contain instructions right now. Instructions can be found here https://www.ellusionist.com/learn-picasso-pro
You'll need to create a Picasso account to access the instructions, so set one up in Picasso once you've installed it.

When creating an account, be mindful that your Performer ID will be used during your performance. Watch the video here first before creating your account."

At the top of the product page. Right before anything else.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3967 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
This may have Craigís blessing , but if he had anything to do with the physical building of the app it would work straight off imo Gaz 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (203 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..24~25~26 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL