The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (203 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..24~25~26 [Next]
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, Greg Rostami wrote:
Hmmmm ...
How is this different from Steven Ng's Colourz which was released September 2019?

I think the difference is Steven Ng’s actually works
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
This may have Craig’s blessing , but if he had anything to do with the physical building of the app it would work straight off imo Gaz 🙂

No matter how good an app builder you are, every app has teething problems upon release. In this case, it seems there's an issue on some Samsung devices that are causing it to crash. Thankfully though, due to our speedy developer, this has been fixed and an update has already been pushed through to the app store. Pretty impecable customer support, imho.

As to people not reading the big red "IMPORANTANT" note, which is the very first thing on the product page, which lets people know that their ID will become their URL... well, there's not a lot we can do about that. We can only give the information; we can't force people to take it in.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3967 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
How they supposed to know what “ IMPORANTANT “ means ? Talk about sloppy it’s laughable imo Gaz 🙂
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
How they supposed to know what “ IMPORANTANT “ means ? Talk about sloppy it’s laughable imo Gaz 🙂

Please excuse my spelling mistake. It's 13 hours into this launch day, so I may make one or two spelling errors. However, the wesbite is correct. And I agree with you on the laughable front. It's right there on the page. Smile
cardistry master
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Is there a way to peek to do the necessary on another device like is with a lot of others in case you don't have your device?
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, cardistry master wrote:
Is there a way to peek to do the necessary on another device like is with a lot of others in case you don't have your device?

At the moment, you can only peak on your device. Although, we will shortly be getting the iWatch app up and running.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2441 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
A good feature would be able to import a template picture. If you can I miss it. It would be nice to be able to be able to get a pic from you photo roll for instance
Alden
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Alden
Crashing on my Huawei P30 as soon as I attempt to open have requested refund also hopefully a fix can be sorted as looks great
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3976 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Double crap. I guess it does link to the warning video at the top. I watched the 5 min trailer and then the 11 min performance vid and ready all the copy and then scrolled to the bottom yo download the link. The bottom of the page gives you the sentence to be careful setting your ID but doesn’t give specifics or link to the warning video. So 20 min into reading/watching the ad, I forgot about the top of the page. Link should be added to the bottom as well.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Just buying and setting it up sounds challenging not gonna bother
magicianphiltay
View Profile
Regular user
Birmingham / UK
113 Posts

Profile of magicianphiltay
I really want to say don’t buy this. But it’s bloody brilliant, easy to set up, easy to use, multiple peeks. Yep 👍 well done Will, Lloyd & Tom.
This has all the makings of a real world worker..

Peace ✌️
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Lloyd, how’s it going man. I was wondering if this product will be treated the same way console did when there became too many issues to tackle? Judging from an earlier post, your develop team jumped on an existing issue pretty quick. Which is a good thing. But from an outside view and a previous tech purchasing customer of E’.s, I’m interested in more information on the above question I’ve asked before I make that plunge again. Thanks, and looking forward to hearing back.
Derotanim
View Profile
New user
UK
40 Posts

Profile of Derotanim
Just bought this (largely due to Peter Turner's performance). Looks very useable.

Thankfully managed to get a nice Performer ID.

@cardbiker, it's not a hassle to set up at all. You merely need to choose a Performer ID that feels like it fits into the URL (which is all shown in the now-public warning video). That's it.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, Derotanim wrote:
Just bought this (largely due to Peter Turner's performance). Looks very useable.

@cardbiker, it's not a hassle to set up at all. You merely need to choose a Performer ID that feels like it fits into the URL (which is all shown in the now-public warning video). That's it.

Can you give an example of a good ID
Thanks
Derotanim
View Profile
New user
UK
40 Posts

Profile of Derotanim
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
Quote:

Can you give an example of a good ID
Thanks

It depends on what you want to use the app for. Watch Lloyd's open access video and it will all be explained (in less than 2 mins) in more depth than I can write here.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Where is the open access video found please
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Where is info and where can you buy Steven Ng's Colourz
Derotanim
View Profile
New user
UK
40 Posts

Profile of Derotanim
Quote:

https://www.ellusionist.com/learn-picasso-pro
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
Quote:

https://www.ellusionist.com/learn-picasso-pro

Thanks Derotanim
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
It looks really good. I will be getting this too.

This release already got 3 pages of comments in less than a day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Picasso Pro App ||ProMystic x Ellusionist (203 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..24~25~26 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL