The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Last 36 hours to get TCC PRESENTS Leather Chop Cup on KickStarter (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
TCC Magic
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of TCC Magic
We are proud to introduce you our first KickStarter project——TCC PRESENTS Leather Chop Cup. It's get great reactions during the last 20 days.

.Within 40 minutes we were fully funded.
.Within 10 hours of going live we were over 350% funded.
.It's over 1100 % funded now.

Last 36 hours to get TCC PRESENTS Leather Chop Cup on KickStarter.

You can save at least $ 45 if you love our Chop Cup.

And if you want get the full instructions, this is also the last chance, once the compagin ended, it's gone.

KickStarter Link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/565......a0e79a4a

If you have any question about our project, we are willing to help!
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
684 Posts

Profile of dman11
Darn- no paypal...I would of been all over this !
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
120 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Leather chop cup?....Kickstarter?....NOOOOO. Joking, I'm sure it will be fine.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8999 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Don’t mention chop cup and Kickstarter in the same sentence on this forum whatever you do. And NO THANKS.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I have full faith that TCC will pull this off. And their stuff is usually really nicely produced, at least based on their track record. We'll see, hopefully no one has to wait several years Smile

All the best,
Dan
Wednesday
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Wednesday
Wow those are some competitive prices even with shipping.

Unfortunately chop cups don't interest me but this looks fantastic though!

You guys should make your shuffle pads available again though!
Jbond207
View Profile
New user
Mount Vernon, IN
49 Posts

Profile of Jbond207
I ordered one. We will see.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I don't know what Im doing... Im a mentalist really Smile I pledged and I cant wait to play with it Smile what's happened to me?
Doric
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of Doric
Use the cup to exchange billets (one is shimmed or paperclipped). I'm sure your creative mind will come up with all sorts of things. Smile
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Me and my friend has a challenge we do sometime which is "Make Mine Mental", which is basically turn magic tricks into mentalism. So this might be the new one Smile
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1203 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Will the instruction video be called Chopvid and come with a virus?
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
809 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On May 8, 2020, dyoung wrote:
Me and my friend has a challenge we do sometime which is "Make Mine Mental", which is basically turn magic tricks into mentalism. So this might be the new one Smile

This is a favorite past time. Am almost surprised there aren't a series of videos taking traditional magic effects and "making them mental" (or there probably is and I'm just unaware of it and am about to be schooled...).
Troyze
View Profile
New user
Johannesburg
83 Posts

Profile of Troyze
First time I back something on kickstarter..

the price is just too good to pass
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1203 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
You call that good price for a $50 cup and a $20 ball?
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Well the early bird price was like $30 for cup, a set of two leather balls and a bag (plus some bonus crochet balls). So I'd say its a good price.
Troyze
View Profile
New user
Johannesburg
83 Posts

Profile of Troyze
Considering the price other people is selling..yes the early bird was a good deal.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8999 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 5, 2020, dman11 wrote:

PayPal have probably banned Kickstarter with the amount of frauds out there.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
809 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On May 10, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

No. Paypal has never been an option on Kickstarter. In the early days it required Amazon payments. Later they added credit cards. And that's about it.

I've run a successful Kickstarter project (not for a magic product), and have backed well over 100 projects as well. While some projects fail, the idea that it is full of "frauds" is an exaggeration. Some projects fail, but that is the nature of crowdfunding. It's not a "store," you're backing a project, and there's some risk associated with that.

I just checked, and I've backed 150 projects on Kickstarter (I started using them soon after it launched), and out of those have seen only three projects that never delivered (not counting recently backed projects, that are still within their timelines). Plenty delivered late (with a few super late), but the idea that it's rampant fraud is not accurate. It does pay to be skeptical, of course, and look at who's behind a project, how difficult it is, and how realistic the project/budget/timelines are, but beyond that I've found it to be a great way to support interesting projects.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
832 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On May 11, 2020, no2ss wrote:
Quote:
On May 10, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

No. Paypal has never been an option on Kickstarter. In the early days it required Amazon payments. Later they added credit cards. And that's about it.

I've run a successful Kickstarter project (not for a magic product), and have backed well over 100 projects as well. While some projects fail, the idea that it is full of "frauds" is an exaggeration. Some projects fail, but that is the nature of crowdfunding. It's not a "store," you're backing a project, and there's some risk associated with that.

I just checked, and I've backed 150 projects on Kickstarter (I started using them soon after it launched), and out of those have seen only three projects that never delivered (not counting recently backed projects, that are still within their timelines). Plenty delivered late (with a few super late), but the idea that it's rampant fraud is not accurate. It does pay to be skeptical, of course, and look at who's behind a project, how difficult it is, and how realistic the project/budget/timelines are, but beyond that I've found it to be a great way to support interesting projects.

Did you manage to get anything back for the failed projects? or is your money gone?
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
^ money gone from that last chop cup set on kickstarter.....but we wont get into that....shame I couldn't back this one as I was too late to the party
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Last 36 hours to get TCC PRESENTS Leather Chop Cup on KickStarter (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL