The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anyweb: By Magic Pro Ideas Force anything (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
This is an awesome app that lets you force anything using any website. On your phone you open your browser search for anything and your spectator can scroll as much as they want and then they tap on anything no matter what they do it can be something predetermined. I think this is an amazing product that is extremely versatile and you can do a lot. You could force an item from amazon and produce it later somehow. You could force a video on YouTube that is a reveal for later. the possibilities are endless. The creators are very helpful and responsive. It is very easy to set up and very versatile. It costs $40 as an in app purchase which might seem expensive but compared to other apps that do similar things like predict and grab this does a lot more and is about the same price. This is a really good product and if you have a specific routine that you want to force an image with. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or the creators and I will try to help you. I will post some links below for more information.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......l=es_419
IOS: https://apps.apple.com/ar/app/anyweb/id1491262721

Some other reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMoY16cERf4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDklvfiztUA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJBJ-_yXTU

The trailer here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJFAoDIP......outu.bef has more information but if you have any questions please ask and stay safe
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Wow this looks Great ! I am probably going to get this but "NO Reviews Yet "
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
So will this app work on my Iphone 6+ I guess I have to get the upgrade IOS 11 according to the Ad ? not sure ...
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Just saw this on a FB post from Murphys Magic. Has anyone tried this? How does it compare to other forcing apps? It is $54.99 if you want to see the price before loading the app.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
So 39.95 on Murphys and 54.99 if you purchase it directly. Seems like there is shipping with Murphy's.
magicsachin
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
132 Posts

Profile of magicsachin
Is there any chance to change the price from 54.99 to 39.95 on App Store ?
Thank You Smile
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

I don't think so. I think that they have an agreement with murphys magic for the price.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
So do we have to use our phone. I didn’t know if I go to a secret place on a specs phone and ha d it back if they can screw it up. Had a mess up like that in the early days of wikitest
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

No this only uses your phone. Completely different than wikitest.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Here's a link to Unbiased magic reviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJBJ-_yXTU
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Nice review. Has the app been updated though because it says it DOES come with video directions.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Can anyone explain why the price in the app store is different? Seems odd.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
This app is fantastic BUT every now and then (way more often than I can accept), there's a glitch and the force doesn't work - it just brings the browser back to the top of the web page (instead of going to the force image/item. From that point on, that saved force no longer works and is corrupted - you have to delete it and resave whatever force it once was. This can happen completely randomly when performing and you'll never know when it'll do it. Fix that, and this app is gold.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On May 29, 2020, MagicBrent wrote:
Nice review. Has the app been updated though because it says it DOES come with video directions.

Yes latest update does have video instructions
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Bear in mind you'll probably only use this with Google images because every other website has its own app, which almost everyone already has on their phone... Like why would you use a web browser on your phone to visit Facebook, Instagram, Google Maps, Youtube, etc.

To be clear, this is not a negative, just pointing it out because the app seems like it's way more versatile than it actually is when you really think about it.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 30, 2020, PatrickGregoire wrote:
This app is fantastic BUT every now and then (way more often than I can accept), there's a glitch and the force doesn't work - it just brings the browser back to the top of the web page (instead of going to the force image/item. From that point on, that saved force no longer works and is corrupted - you have to delete it and resave whatever force it once was. This can happen completely randomly when performing and you'll never know when it'll do it. Fix that, and this app is gold.

I take it you’re an Android owner?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Way too expensive. You’d have to be insane to pay such a price.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
This was 25 quid at Blackpool wish I’d bought it then, too much money now especially if it’s unreliable
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Quote:
On May 30, 2020, pegasus wrote:
I take it you’re an Android owner?

No, iPhone.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On May 30, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
This was 25 quid at Blackpool wish I’d bought it then, too much money now especially if it’s unreliable

I purchased along with I unlock at the SAM Convention for $35

I guess that’s the downside of all the dealers stocking it now once they take 60% profit the cost goes up
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anyweb: By Magic Pro Ideas Force anything (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL