The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anyweb: By Magic Pro Ideas Force anything (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1552 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Strange decision to sell for more on the app store?
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
917 Posts

Profile of DrRob
This is a stripped down version of Inject 2.0 so If you already have that this isn't worth buying in my opinion. Its a "Random" image app using known names i.e Amazon, Google etc. But could be ideal for those whom do not own inject and want something a lot less "technical" in setup.

My two pennith

Dr Rob
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2695 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
How is this different from the many forcing methods that are already in Inject?

With Inject you are also using the spectator's phone, and your phone is not in play.

Can someone who has this product (or the developer of this app) please clarify the differences for me.

Thank you,
Greg Rostami
cardistry master
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Are there any specific forcing methods from inject that you think might be similar? I really don't think there are because this uses any website and you can force anything. I doubt there is anything in inject that gives you that much freedom.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2386 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jun 1, 2020, DrRob wrote:
This is a stripped down version of Inject 2.0 so If you already have that this isn't worth buying in my opinion. Its a "Random" image app using known names i.e Amazon, Google etc. But could be ideal for those whom do not own inject and want something a lot less "technical" in setup.

My two pennith

Dr Rob

I'm not sure what you mean, it uses any genuine website and you can select any item, image etc on that website.

You can even take the spectators phone load an image as a prediction from the genuine website, then use your phone on the same website to have them swipe and tap and the prediction will match the image on their phone.

No fake url's to type etc to worry about everything is genuine.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
cardistry master
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Lol. It cracks me up that Greg comes onto threads for apps that are nothing at all like inject. There is nothing remotely similar to this. This uses any website you want not a fake web album. If Greg or DrRob can explain what is similar I'll change my mind.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2695 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2020, cardistry master wrote:
Lol. It cracks me up that Greg comes onto threads for apps that are nothing at all like inject. There is nothing remotely similar to this. This uses any website you want not a fake web album. If Greg or DrRob can explain what is similar I'll change my mind.

I'm afraid I don't understand what the functions of this app are?

I'm asking for clarification.

When you say any website, does that mean that the spectator goes to Amazon.com on their phone and the product that they search for is a force?

The advertisement shows a flurry of reactions without a single performance.
The ad copy on the App Store is extremely vague.

I'm confused ...

Greg Rostami
cardistry master
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

No. On your spectators phone you search up a prediction or it can be printed. Then on your phone you go to the website and without looking they can scroll and tap wherever they want. Then the result is forced. It is very versatile and different from anything in inject. Also it is very customizable.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2695 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2020, cardistry master wrote:
No. On your spectators phone you search up a prediction or it can be printed. Then on your phone you go to the website and without looking they can scroll and tap wherever they want. Then the result is forced. It is very versatile and different from anything in inject. Also it is very customizable.

I got it.

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Greg
Arielhamui
View Profile
New user
Buenos Aires, Argentina
48 Posts

Profile of Arielhamui
I had the chance to met the creator in Blackpool and let me tell you...
This tool is AMAZING!
The posibilites are endless!
You literally can use any web! Anf force anything!
Is incredible this web app
Rooster
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Rooster
Find my review for AnyWeb here 🙂

https://youtu.be/hghOQcXsxKo
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1552 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Same force as predict n grab?
cardistry master
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

I don’t think so. This one they can tap and it triggers the force. I think with predict and grab it is just scrolling. Also this uses any website including Instagram
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1552 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2020, cardistry master wrote:
I don’t think so. This one they can tap and it triggers the force. I think with predict and grab it is just scrolling. Also this uses any website including Instagram

Thanks.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1552 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Got this from Saturn today.
Very easy to use and very clean.
Magic Pro Ideas
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Magic Pro Ideas
Thanks to all for your comments, developing Anyweb has cost us a lot of work, but we have managed to make a solid and easy-to-use app. We are constantly improving and updating it based on all the comments and feedback with good vibes.
Greetings to all, The Magic Pro Ideas Team.
Here you can see our other apps www.magicproideas.com
Any questions send us an email to info@magicproideas.com
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1586 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Quote:
On May 8, 2020, tophatter wrote:
So will this app work on my Iphone 6+ I guess I have to get the upgrade IOS 11 according to the Ad ? not sure ...

I’m only on iPhone 7+ and it works perfectly.

Highest recommendation this is really good.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1586 Posts

Profile of Futureal
And the benefit of this over Digital Force Bag (which is great for other applications) is that the spectator doesn’t say a number. So for forces where you supposedly don’t know the item that’s looked at, you avoid the possible method of just having memorised the list.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1586 Posts

Profile of Futureal
If you’re using the IMDB option then this is a great way to get into it. Open this and it’s a huge list of the most famous celebrities. You can even open some and discuss them. Trigger the force to set, spectator scrolls through and hits one at random and it brings up your pre-saved IMDB force page.

Or you can do one on the fly with the real-time force you can set just before handing over your phone.

reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1552 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2020, Futureal wrote:
If you’re using the IMDB option then this is a great way to get into it. Open this and it’s a huge list of the most famous celebrities. You can even open some and discuss them. Trigger the force to set, spectator scrolls through and hits one at random and it brings up your pre-saved IMDB force page.

Or you can do one on the fly with the real-time force you can set just before handing over your phone.

Thanks for the tip 👌🏻
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anyweb: By Magic Pro Ideas Force anything (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL