The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The BM Project (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
I would like to share what I have discovered recently as one of the best mentalism tools (if not THE best one), specially suitable for virtual shows presented through video. It is the "BM Project" that you can find among other unique Mentalism products offered by BaKoReMagic.com (https://bakoremagic.com/). For proper disclosure, I am not connected by any way to this company, I am just a satisfied customer. Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I have the large wheel of mind. I'm glad they made a smaller one. Soon as it's available I will pick it up.

CAMfabulation looks interesting as well. I assume it's a download.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Can the BM project be used in live performances or only virtual shows? And also, are there any restrictions one needs to consider? CAMfabulation was a camera-only effect and I want to ensure if this is the same. Please feel free to PM if this borders on exposure.
HaimG
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of HaimG
BM project is for camera use ( virtual shows) but it’s different from Camfabulation.
Haim Goldenberg - Real Life Mentalist
www.BakoreMagic.com
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Thanks for clarifying.
HaimG
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of HaimG
Haim Goldenberg - Real Life Mentalist
www.BakoreMagic.com
gbavli
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of gbavli
BM project is designed for virtual shows but not only. You can do it in live shows with the right lights and settings. For virtual shows it is more open and can be done in many ways. You can shoot it from the front, from above, you can do some effects standing up and some sitting down depend in your routine.There are so many effects you can do with it, and the beauty is that for the spectators it is a really free choice no contact with them prior and everything is happening on the spot. It is different from CAMfabulation!
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of nimrod
My friend Lior Suchard just destroyed James Corden with this tool. Total annihilation. This is a game changer.

https://youtu.be/1nCLhziVSDc
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Lovely looking routine and great use of this principle.
I wonder if this is possibly a little over priced (when you include the necessary materials to make up) and the limited possibilities for use? Virtual shows may be all the rage at the moment but this won't be for ever. Your average hobbyist, amateur wont have that many chances to use it (why perform over Zoom when they can show their friends/family tricks in person?) and the pro's aren't making any money from virtual shows.
Price issues aside, looks like a very genuine, visual piece of mentalism.
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1961 Posts

Profile of Lior
I am doing Zoom shows for money like many other professionals
and the value here is amazing.
I think that Zoom shows will stay here for a long time
together with real shows.

Lior
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
Angeoliver
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Angeoliver
Good job Lior ! Your performance is just great... I will buy this !
Angeoliver
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Angeoliver
Sorry... It was another Lior lol :p But I like your job too man Smile
Andrei Duduc
View Profile
New user
Romania
27 Posts

Profile of Andrei Duduc
I loved all the performances, they was some amazing thinking, the last 3 effects were my favourite, more ''me'', some of them cane be done on stage, with the spectators at a distance or an above camera, BUT I think that takes away from the mistery and beauty that is in mentalism.
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of nimrod
Quote:
On May 15, 2020, ed wood wrote:
Lovely looking routine and great use of this principle.
I wonder if this is possibly a little over priced (when you include the necessary materials to make up) and the limited possibilities for use? Virtual shows may be all the rage at the moment but this won't be for ever. Your average hobbyist, amateur wont have that many chances to use it (why perform over Zoom when they can show their friends/family tricks in person?) and the pro's aren't making any money from virtual shows.
Price issues aside, looks like a very genuine, visual piece of mentalism.

"The pros aren't making any money from virtual shows"??.. you can't be more wrong than that. These days this is the only money that we make pal.
Bernice
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Bernice
HaimG,

Could the principle behind this product be used for a video-chat headline prediction? A longer prediction than just a few numbers or letters (switched, rather than swamied etc)?

Or would your Camfabulation be more appropriate?

Thank you.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
It would seem that a traditional "Headline Prediction" would necessitate a prediction of some sort being in the hands of someone for safe keeping a few days before the reveal. That would be a little hard with standard Zoom/video chat methods as there would need to be some ability to verify the prediction was out of your control when the actual headline was released. On the other hand it would be wonderful for a prediction of things that happened spontaneously during the video chat. Camfabulation is best for a one person operation of a small date such as a number or word while the BM method would be perfect with an assistant for a more involved prediction that could be in full view throughout the video call.
Ray Pierce
Bernice
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Bernice
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2020, Ray Pierce wrote:
It would seem that a traditional "Headline Prediction" would necessitate a prediction of some sort being in the hands of someone for safe keeping a few days before the reveal. That would be a little hard with standard Zoom/video chat methods as there would need to be some ability to verify the prediction was out of your control when the actual headline was released. On the other hand it would be wonderful for a prediction of things that happened spontaneously during the video chat. Camfabulation is best for a one person operation of a small date such as a number or word while the BM method would be perfect with an assistant for a more involved prediction that could be in full view throughout the video call.

Thank you for the insight. I want to reveal a long prediction (with filled-in blanks) during a video chat. The details for the blanks are revealed by the sitter during the chat. For that purpose, I have purchased Camfabulation. I believe I could manage to get a long prediction into the envelope during a "psychic" reading if I obfuscate the whole process with periods of note-taking. If I extend the time between the introduction of the envelope and its opening, all the better.

I'm questioning whether to now buy the BM project, hoping that it would be more suitable. Or perhaps there is another method out there. Oh the joys and pains of magic shopping!
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1961 Posts

Profile of Lior
You can join the Zoom magic and mentalism
and read many solutions to your question.

Lior
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
gbavli
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of gbavli
We are doing a live workshop on the BM-PROJECT tomorrow Sunday June 7th. 3pm. It is FREE for those who purchased the BM-PROJECT on www.BakoreMAGIC.com and once you have your order number you gain access to our BM facebook group where we share with the other professional many routines and effects based on this concept. Also our workshop will be LIVE on that group. here is a video: https://vimeo.com/426555914/f98571b1b8
Rooster
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Rooster
See my review for the BM Project here 🙂

https://youtu.be/iybufoC2QT0
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The BM Project (7 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL