The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New project for Zoom: BM magic (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Dr Ross
View Profile
Regular user
Lincoln, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
The envelope prediction looks sooooo clean!
Ross Bartels

Author of:
'Janken' (propless RPS effects) and 'Tacitus'
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
169 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
Is the envelope prediction balanced up against the cup part of this?

It looks like another effect that's being offered to Mac owners at the moment

DR
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
914 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, davidredfearn wrote:
Is the envelope prediction balanced up against the cup part of this?

It looks like another effect that's being offered to Mac owners at the moment

DR


I thought the same thing.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
Not sure if BM is the best name to use...
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1346 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, civins wrote:

Is the envelope prediction 'CAMfabulation' or an effect from the BM project?


According to the site and the reviews (to be clear, I don't own these ... yet) , it's the one that is part of the BM project. CAMfabulation is a different effect with a similar result but different method.

My question is that on the site it says:

"You will get Graphics for the relevant effects and routines."

Are part of the graphics printing out the ESP / Zener cards? Or the color cards? Or does it presume I already own them?
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1901 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, barts185 wrote:
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, civins wrote:

Is the envelope prediction 'CAMfabulation' or an effect from the BM project?


According to the site and the reviews (to be clear, I don't own these ... yet) , it's the one that is part of the BM project. CAMfabulation is a different effect with a similar result but different method.

My question is that on the site it says:

"You will get Graphics for the relevant effects and routines."

Are part of the graphics printing out the ESP / Zener cards? Or the color cards? Or does it presume I already own them?


Barts, the pdf included contains a red backed and blue backed set of Zener cards if you wish to print...appears to contain every number card and color card seen in demo/tutorial to print out if you require.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
Well, when I was a young Todsky, my father would ask me if I needed to make a BM.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
bonesly
View Profile
Regular user
London
176 Posts

Profile of bonesly
Everything that Lior performed is explained on the project- it’s so clever
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1901 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Glad I bought this! All supplies needed shipping from Michaels, $34
gbavli
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of gbavli
Hi Guys. Thanks for all your comments. One thing that is important to mention is, for those who purchased the BM PROJECT, they get access to our exclusive FB group where we share and update all the time with new ideas.... So, if you think the 6-7 effects in the downloads are great - wait till you get to the group. In order to get to the group, you need to give your name and order number so we can confirm you are a registered user. Also. next week we will do a special ZOOM to all registered who bought the product with new routines that will really blow your mind. We see it as a contribute to our community to share and come up with new ideas. The good thing is that you can perform 2-3-4 effects based on the BM project in your virtual show, yet it will look completely different from each other. We really invest allot of time in this project and want to bring you quality product... hope we do! Smile
corpmagi
View Profile
Special user
New York
714 Posts

Profile of corpmagi
Quote:
On May 15, 2020, gbavli wrote:
Hi Guys. Thanks for all your comments. One thing that is important to mention is, for those who purchased the BM PROJECT, they get access to our exclusive FB group where we share and update all the time with new ideas.... So, if you think the 6-7 effects in the downloads are great - wait till you get to the group. In order to get to the group, you need to give your name and order number so we can confirm you are a registered user. Also. next week we will do a special ZOOM to all registered who bought the product with new routines that will really blow your mind. We see it as a contribute to our community to share and come up with new ideas. The good thing is that you can perform 2-3-4 effects based on the BM project in your virtual show, yet it will look completely different from each other. We really invest allot of time in this project and want to bring you quality product... hope we do! Smile


Guy recently shared a new idea from the FB group. Clever and inspiring!
A Modern Trade Show Handbook
www.trafficstoppers.com/handbook
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2372 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Even though this "method" has been a specialty of mine for many decades, they still had some brilliant thoughts on it I had never used and the effects they have created are insane! It's so much fun to do something you can watch back and actually fool yourself!
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
dvno
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of dvno
Are the arts & crafts involved easy to do? How long would it take until you have built all the stuff?
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2372 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
The "stuff" is unlimited. There is a massive wealth of material they give you and everyone is coming up with new things daily. You have to pick and choose what you want to do and on ly make up those pieces which was an hour or so for me. If I get a new idea, I'll make more tomorrow!
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
dvno
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of dvno
Thanks Ray!

How long does it take and how complicated is it if you - let's say - want to perform the ESP matching effect? I really want to buy this because it suits my style of performing. But I am not an arts and crafts guy. Smile
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2372 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
It's VERY easy. Once you get the few materials, I did the esp cards in much less than an hour. Other effects are just as easy, the time only depends on how many cards (or other items) you use in each effect.
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
Vierini
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Vierini
Hey guys, STOP whatever you’re doing right now, did everybody here already got the BM Project?!

If not, let me tell you one thing: IT IS AMAZING!!! This is one of the best things I’ve ever seen. I just finished watching it and I have to THANK You Guy Bavli, Haim Goldenberg and Amir Lustig to share this with us. This is PURE GOLD and if you haven’t got it yet, RUN NOW and do it, you won’t regret, I promise.

This is not like those products that you see videos and reviews and when you actually watch is totally different. This one works in the real life! Specially NOWADAYS. I’m looking forward to start creating something with this marvellous project.

Thank you guys!
gbavli
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of gbavli
BM-PROJECT FREE WORKSHOP! We are doing a FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP for all who purchased the BM project from us. www.BakoreMAGIC.com
Date: Sunday JUNE 7th 3pm EST ( Make sure you find your right local time)
Virtual Mentalism never been more dynamic and easy!
BM Project success has been amazing, and the reviews are amazing - we are excited to do this workshop for you!
In the upcoming online work shop we will discuss:
1. Lighting and setup
2. New unreleased effects and ideas by Haim Goldenberg, Amir Lustig & Guy Bavli
3. Special tips
4. Q&A
Who can attend and how:
A. Be a valid client of BM project (purchased from BakoreMagic.com with order #)
B. The workshop will be FREE on FB LIVE on our BM page! If you are in this group meaning your purchased it from bakoreMAGIC.com
C. In order to join our BM group you must purchased BM-Project from www.BakoreMAGIC.com and have your order #.
See you in the workshop!
PS: After the workshop our introductory price will end... so if you didn't get it till now hurry!
Haim, Guy, Amir
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4415 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
So I get this is specifically designed for online stuff.... but could it be used in a live in person show? Given we are still "social distancing" over here would it work in real life? Or a carefully managed show setting eg on stage?
gbavli
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of gbavli
Hi Dave,BM-PROJECT was created for online shows.You can do it in LIVE normal shows if you have the ability to do a video projection to a screen with the right lights. It is the most versatile and dynamic solusion for mentalism - visual and easy to do... endless routines and effects possible with this concept! This upcoming Sunday we are having an online WORKSHOP free to all BM project clients with updates and new routines. It will be on our BM Facebook page.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New project for Zoom: BM magic (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL