The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » "Choose a number and force a card" and "choose a card and force a number" tool (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

falcon2600
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of falcon2600
Having chosen a stack, let's say Mnemonica, I was thinking of a tool that choosing a free number/position automatically forces the equivalent stacked card and choosing a free card automatically forces the equivalent stacked number/position in a clever, undetectable and misleading way. Working not just for a single association of card and number/position (like CREDiTKA, for example), but for all of them, permitting to perform a sort of automatic ACAAN.

This could be done with psychological forces or phone apps, but letting the spectator be more sospicious that wasn't a really free choice...

I was wondering if a gadget, tool, gimmick etc. of this kind already exists in your opinion and experience.

Thanks.
brianconnor
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of brianconnor
With my effect Big Brother, you can ask the Google Assistant on your phone for either a number from 1-52 or a card. So if they name a card, you ask Google for a number and their card is at that number and vice versa
ElDan88
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of ElDan88
I love the ACAAN plot
falcon2600
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of falcon2600
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » "Choose a number and force a card" and "choose a card and force a number" tool (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL