The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » HELP Request New Trick DRINKS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NFGmagic
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of NFGmagic
Hi there, last week I posted a help request on the Webtender Forum without success.
So I sincerely hope some of you can help me further.

I live in the Netherlands (EU/Europe) and work on a magic trick with 52 drinks + a drink menu card (stack based).
While showing the first print dummy to some people, a former bartender said some drinks are not served in the US.
That is why I decided to reach out to you for help. Please find below the list.

MY QUESTION: what drinks are not available in both the US and EU and what would be good replacements?
I would like to maintain the categories or if necessary add a new one like shots.
The categories represent quick references from the drink card menu to positions in the Harding Stack.
Look forward to suggestions, thanks in advance.

THE LIST
------
COCKTAILS
* Sex on the beach, Mojito, Manhattan, Hurricane, Pina colada, Cosmopolitan, Mimosa, Americano, Blue lagoon, Grasshopper, BloodyMary, O'Sole Mio

BEER * Beer lager, Beer ale, Beer craft

WINE * Wine white, Sparkling bubbly, Wine red, Port, Rosé, Brandy distilled, Vermouth, Cider apple, Sherry, Riesling, Sangria

SODA & JUICES * Lime Lemon (7up), Orange fizzy, Cola, Ice tea, Energy drink, Water, Orange juice, Tomato juice

STRONG * Whiskey, Cognac, Soju, Shot, Absinthe, Vodka, Tequila shot, Rum, Rum energy, Rum cola

LIQUORS * Irish cream whiskey, Gin, Advokat, Blue Curaçao, Amaretto, Limoncello, Chocolat liquor, Grappa
------
SUGGESTION:
Copy the list above and delete drinks not available in both the US and Europe & add replacements in case you know them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » HELP Request New Trick DRINKS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL