The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » GHOST BILLS , DVD by Andrew Mayne (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
It's a nice effect that you can do anytime. Not a show stopper but solid. I keep forgetting about it and have yet to perform it.
Jim Tighe
View Profile
Veteran user
West Virginia
363 Posts

Profile of Jim Tighe
Emyers99 wrote:

"So if you are in Canada, take two dollars and trade them in for a canadian $5 and $10 and you are set."

LOL about the exchange rate emyers99. Didn't realize it had gotten that bad. I've seen emyers99 perform this at the Ohio festival and it is very impressive in his hands.
Nikos
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Nikos
I purchased the DVD from Andrew a couple of months ago. I managed to get a couple of Foreign bills from a fellow magi and they work great for this effect.

Being in Australia our plastic money is no good for this effect. Although coloured paper could be used as a substitute.

Overall it's a very nice and easy to learn effect.
Jaybs
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Jaybs
I liked this effect as well. Very simple handling, and pretty good overall. Like Harry Murphy said, it's a nice quick trick to show, but nothing that will really leave people in awe. For the price and what you get (no gimmicks, great instruction, etc.), you can't really go wrong.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Just watched this dvd and have to say this is a great impromptu effect. If you can't leave somebody in awe with this your not doing it right.
Thank you Andrew for releasing this effect. Its kind of like CMH but with bills instead of rubberbands.
The simplicity of this makes it even better with no major set up. If you want an effect that you will use for years buy this dvd.
I give this a 10/10.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » GHOST BILLS , DVD by Andrew Mayne (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL