We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » LF Jeb Sherrill DVD's and gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Looking for DVD 1 and 2 of Jeb Sherrill on the Zombie. Also, let me know if you have a dream gimmick sitting around and not using. Thank you.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22519 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jeb Sherrill is a member on the Café. You can contact him by PM. He still have copies of his DVDs. He provided me with his 3 DVD set. They are very informative with his work on the traditional Zombie Ball.

You can try using the search engine here on the Café. He did participate in a Zombie discussion several years ago.

I wish I could remember the performer's name, but there is performer who does a bare hand Zombie routine, no cloth. Hopefully, a member can give the name of this award winning magician.

Just found Vol. 1 and 2 on Abbott's Magic website.

https://www.abbottmagic.com/Zombie-Re-An......EREA.htm

https://www.abbottmagic.com/Zombie-Re-An......EREA.htm
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22519 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just ran across the Tommy Wonder Zombie explanation of his creations. His brother posted this on YouTube in Tommy Wonder honor. I believe this is what Losander sold. Tommy Wonder sold his ball and it sold out very quickly thorough Stevens Magic years ago. Only available now on the 2nd hand market. I have never seen anyone perform this version or heard of anyone performing this routine. I am surprised at the size of the ball, as Stevens Magic never mentioned the size of the ball, only posting a photo of a shiny silver ball.

Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1062 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
@Bill Hegbli
The performer who does a bare hand Zombie routine is Raymond Crowe I believe.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22519 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Thanks Lawrens, I kept searching on the Café and ran across one of my old posts and I only typed "Crow", 10 minutes later, Raymond came to me. I then found him on YouTube, performing his Naked Zombie routine.

Getting old makes me work harder. Smile
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks for all the help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » LF Jeb Sherrill DVD's and gimmick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL