The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wonder Card by Wonder Makers (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2053 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Static Marker was an interesting release from these guys. Wonder how this one is. By the way, are they related to Sansminds? They showed a lot of SM effects at the beginning of the trailer.

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=66610

Description:

Wonder Card is one of the most practical and visual way to produce money from your credit card just in 1 second! Now you can cash out money directly from your credit card into the spectators hand! Using ordinary lighter you can see your money balance. 7 incredible magic effects in one credit card!

7 effects in one credit card:

1. Fire Balance: You can check your money balance using ordinary lighter or just your finger. It looks very magically and smooth. Card recharges automatically.

2. Easy Money: You can show your empty hands and than a real bill will appear in spectators hand. Your spectator will not feel anything sneaky. Just pure magic.

3. Compact ATM: Cash out any bill from credit card in 1 second. Very clean and visual way to produce money from your credit card.

4. Bill in to Coins: You can change any bill into real steal coins.

5. Mental Bill Change: You will able to predict a serial number of any bill. With Wonder Card gimmick you can easily switch spectators bill to your bill and you already know what is the serial number of it. This is the most invisible way to switch a bill or make a cool color change.

6. Illegal Money: You can take out money directly from spectators card simply by rubbing the magnetic tape of your card. And a bill will appear between two credit cards.

7. Safe Currency: A spectators name any currency from the world and you show them a prediction on the hologram. Inside the box you will have 2 credit cards - gimmicked and ordinary one with prediction on the hologram to hand it out for examination. At this point you are completely clean.

Fast Reload: Card reloads by itself. 30 seconds and your magma-tic tape will be black again for next performance or you can use a gas from a lighter and wait only 1 second.

360 ANGLE PROOF: The angles are so easy that you will forget about them and just focus on the performance.

Always in you wallet: The gimmick looks like ordinary credit card so nobody will see the difference. And you are always ready to perform.

Video Tutorial: Inside you will have a video tutorial with all secrets, mechanics and bonus effects in English and Russian language.

Easy and Visual: Your spectator will go crazy because all the effects are very visual and easy to do.

Available worldwide now!
Troyze
View Profile
New user
Johannesburg
86 Posts

Profile of Troyze
Haha everyone is related to SansMinds these days...

Abstract effect even got a domain with sans-minds.com

i guess everything sells better with sansmind name on it
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
I saw the trailer,talk about giving away the farm! Hey non magicians here is a switch it is how the trick is done.It os theit trick to reveal however the principle is not theirs.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3038 Posts

Profile of tophatter
It just looks like a pocket in the credit card not really magical to me anyone else feel the same about this ? I don't think your audience will be fooled just my opinion .
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of montanna40
I actually like the way it looks
As do a lot of money tricks in my routine and would use it as something to follow on from
Potential
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2053 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On May 10, 2020, Troyze wrote:

What? They got that domain name? Isn't it supposed to be https://abstracteffects.com/?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5388 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well, this was an impulse buy during my impulse purchase day,lol, for me since I haven't bought anything during the quarentine. Supposed to be arriving today. I'll post my thoughts once I check it out.

I do think most of the uses look good. I do see Tophatters concern about the pocket but I would never use it to "vanish" a bill as it does look like he is just pushing the bill into a pocket in the demo.

Will find out soon!
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Look forward to your thoughts on this RNK
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5388 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well I was able to pick up the mail and quickly take a look at the card because I had to get my boys to hockey lessons. First impression of the card it looks fantastic! I will be home shortly and watch the tutorial and come back and post additional thoughts.
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Sounds promising
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5388 Posts

Profile of RNK
Ok, my thoughts on the gimmicked card has not changed, I like it. It seems to be constructed decently. Now I say seems because it's truly hard to be for certain without performing with it. Who knows, I may come back after using it a while and have a different opinion on the construction. The card itself looks better and more like an actual credit card. In fact I would say this card is one of the more realistic looking credit cards than most of other ones I have seen used in a magic trick. Of course your name isn't on it, instead it says "Universal" which I think is not a bad choice to use.
I feel the card will not raise suspicion in regards to it's looks. You can also show the back of the card with confidence (99% of the back and the other 1% is where your thumb is holding the card). Obviously the side of the card where the bill appears or vanishes would be your only angle concern. Though I don't see it being a big issue, even with the bill loaded it's not at all exposed or very noticable because you are holding it on that side. IMO, looks very normal and not thick at all. I'm very pleased with that aspect. The revealing balance on the strip works very well. There are 2 ways to reset and bring the black back. Not difficult and it's very quick, well the one method is super quick and other natural method may take a little longer depending if you are around something cool that you can place the card onto. Only has to be cool not super cold to change it back.

Nick does a good job in the tutorial explaining everything. I like 3 of the routines explained. I like the appearing bill, appearing bill between your card and their card and the appearing bill in the spectators hand. The others I do not think I will use. In saying that, is it worth $30.00? If the gimmick holds up then I would say yeah, probably worth the $30 price tag.

One downside is that the reveal states BALANCE: 50, so it is obviously more logical that a $50.00 bill appears which means you need a $50 all the time. Now I guess you could produce a smaller bill and just say something to the effect that "my wife must have just spent more money recently and it didn't post yet!" or something to justify why a smaller bill appeared rather than the $50.

All in all, initially I am pleased. I think some may not think it's worth $30 but "horses for courses" I say. Time will tell for me if was worth it. But I think so.

RNK
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1307 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Thanks for the review RNK, would the gimmick part be big enough for a plastic bill? Thanks
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Thank you for the review
That’s convinced me to take plunge as will fit nicely in my money routines
👌
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5388 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On May 16, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
Thanks for the review RNK, would the gimmick part be big enough for a plastic bill? Thanks

Hmm. I can't answer for certain because I never had a plastic bill. The back of the card is made of a soft plastic that does give so it would think so. But can't be 100% certain. Sorry cardbiker. I will watch the tutorial again and let you know.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1320 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I have always been a big fan of Cash Card and have been waiting for someone to release something like this for years. Very well made, looks great and is easy to perform. Packs small and plays huge. Anytime, anywhere close-up magic with organic objects that require no introduction. What’s in your wallet?
Troyze
View Profile
New user
Johannesburg
86 Posts

Profile of Troyze
Yeah..Nick changed the Abstract Instagram link to that domain.

I ask around and people say that's probably the reason Nick left Abstract.
He wants to stir up **** using the Abstract's image so it doesn't seem like it's always him attacking people for no reason.
The Other Brother and Max didn't want to do it and next thing we know Nick left the company.
the link changed back as soon as Nick announces that he is leaving Abstract

Quote:
On May 15, 2020, Magic KL wrote:
Quote:

What? They got that domain name? Isn't it supposed to be https://abstracteffects.com/?
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
675 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Spectator reaction at 1:41 of the trailer deserves an Oscar
https://ibb.co/s6GGqD9
Jair
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Jair
Wow, I really dig the "High School Musical" aesthetics of that trailer...
That looks really bad to me.
The only explanation spectators can come up with is the right one.
And what is the justification for holding the credit card in your hand while performing the prediction effect?
Please don't tell me it's "if my prediction is wrong you win my credit card!"
Jair
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Jair
This sounds like High School Musical as well...

Quote:
On Jun 8, 2020, Troyze wrote:
Yeah..Nick changed the Abstract Instagram link to that domain.

I ask around and people say that's probably the reason Nick left Abstract.
He wants to stir up **** using the Abstract's image so it doesn't seem like it's always him attacking people for no reason.
The Other Brother and Max didn't want to do it and next thing we know Nick left the company.
the link changed back as soon as Nick announces that he is leaving Abstract

Quote:
On May 15, 2020, Magic KL wrote:
Quote:

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5388 Posts

Profile of RNK
The prediction effect with the card is the weakest if all the effects that the card can be used for. I have used the card to produce the $50 bill and it is getting fantastic reactions!

Love this!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wonder Card by Wonder Makers (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL