The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wonder Card by Wonder Makers (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of montanna40
That’s what I mainly use it for also as I feel for that’s the strongest part and I often combine it with Creditka too
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1320 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I use it solely for the cash production with or without a spectator's credit card after showing the available balance with a borrowed lighter. The best pack small, play huge effects never stay on the market forever so I just stocked up on these. Hocus-Pocus just ran a special for 33% off and I know this is something that I will always carry in my wallet and perform.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5388 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2021, rmendez wrote:
I use it solely for the cash production with or without a spectator's credit card after showing the available balance with a borrowed lighter. The best pack small, play huge effects never stay on the market forever so I just stocked up on these. Hocus-Pocus just ran a special for 33% off and I know this is something that I will always carry in my wallet and perform.

Bummer! I got the email about the 33% off and didn't check! I should have because like Richard I would have purchased another one of these! Great wallet effect!!
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3038 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Thanks for the review RNK going to pick this up for sure ! I posted a while back that I thought it looked like a pocket in the card but now I have different thoughts
looks great !
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5388 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2021, tophatter wrote:
Thanks for the review RNK going to pick this up for sure ! I posted a while back that I thought it looked like a pocket in the card but now I have different thoughts
looks great !

Welcome! Like Richard, I carry mine all the time in my wallet.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4777 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi Bob I received this today but the tutorial does not work. I have tapped in the correct link and even used a QR scanner and it comes up with Wonder Card tutorial English yet underneath it says this video does not exist? Any ideas Gaz 😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4777 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Wonder Makers have sorted out the tutorial error and it now works fine.
What a great everyday carry, highly recommended it does so much I really love it Gaz 👍👍😊
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
34 Posts

Profile of socalguy
I was very happy with my purchase of Wonder Card. So many performing options, and always a
good reaction! I grabbed a few when Hocus Pocus had their sale. Love it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wonder Card by Wonder Makers (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL