The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Pakistan (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AsadUllah
View Profile
New user
Pakistan
10 Posts

Profile of AsadUllah
Greetings honored Magicians. My Name is Asad and from Pakistan, I started learning magic from 2004 after seeing David Blaine series but my very first trick that I performed when I was in school back in 1997 it was a disappearing marble from a handkerchief and and appearing in a lemon..

Magic always intrigued me so not performing professionally I still practice magic, I am mostly into Card Magic or the material specifically related to Street Magic. Some fellow magicians might don't like this but to be honest I don't like Gimmick Magic. My dream is to working with the biggest names in the magic world and I am here to learn and help others in every possible manner I can.

Peace.........
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Welcome.

Pakistan is a beautiful country.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
AsadUllah
View Profile
New user
Pakistan
10 Posts

Profile of AsadUllah
Quote:
On May 11, 2020, Animated Puppets wrote:
Welcome.

Pakistan is a beautiful country.

Thank you so much,, Glad to be here
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Welcome to the Café, Asad!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Pakistan (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL