The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Athanor Magazine (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
In tribute to the great Storytellers and Storytelling publications of the past, we bring you Athanor!

Started by conversations between Vince Wilson and Mary Tomich to continue bringing great content to the Storyteller Magi.

From the fires of the Athanor!
http://athanormag.com/
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Do you want to write for Athanor? Submit your article idea to http://athanormag.com/contact. We are accepting articles for our print magazine (printed quarterly) and our web-zine here at www.athanormag.com. Online articles will be listed online as soon as they are approved! Writers will be receive links to their website and short bio attached to their article.
Article concepts include:

- Magick scripts
- How-to instructions
- DIY concepts
- Opinion pieces (online only)
- Articles on the "History of Magic"
- Storytelling

We are working on making every issue excel in quality and extraordinary content.

VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
I received my issue of this magazine about two months ago and read it cover to cover thoroughly enjoying it. I just picked it up again the other night and I have decided that this is a real treasure. The contributors are some of the best in the field and the effects described are Bizarre through and through. Well written and entirely performable - very nice. Im very happy to support this effort by subscribing, thanks to Vince and Maria for putting this together.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Mary - not Maria
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Athanor Magazine (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL